GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've played MGS3..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Notable"
and you haven't

Yes it's brilliant. Yes its MGS2 in a jungle...kindof. This time though, there's no playable spiceboy or struts but there is...Cold war tension! !! X5 (meaning no absolute bullspit, over the top technology + storyline)

And the colonel is replaced by some emotionless British dude that reminds me of the voice off Hidden and Dangerous.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to eat a snake. :(
Wed 16/02/05 at 07:39
Regular
"accidental superher"
ResiEvilScriptWriter wrote:
> and you haven't

yes i have...all the way back in december...done and dusted...been there done that ;)
Tue 15/02/05 at 11:59
"period drama"
ResiEvilScriptWriter wrote:
> Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to eat a snake. :(

So ... much ... smut.
*explodes*
Tue 15/02/05 at 01:15
Regular
"\\"
No OTT storyline?

Isn't that what MGS is about?
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:52
Regular
"es argh"
Many of us have played it.

Meh, it's so-so, typical MGS with 10% game and 90% movie.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Notable"
and you haven't

Yes it's brilliant. Yes its MGS2 in a jungle...kindof. This time though, there's no playable spiceboy or struts but there is...Cold war tension! !! X5 (meaning no absolute bullspit, over the top technology + storyline)

And the colonel is replaced by some emotionless British dude that reminds me of the voice off Hidden and Dangerous.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to eat a snake. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.