GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More opinions please..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
I know I could have put this in my existing thread, but I feel that although related, it deserves it's own space.

For argument's sake, say you were in a relationship and your partner was a transsexual - which you accept and are comfortable with.

Would you consider yourself Gay, Bi or straight? Remember, she's officially a Female now.

Again, serious answers only please.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
I know I could have put this in my existing thread, but I feel that although related, it deserves it's own space.

For argument's sake, say you were in a relationship and your partner was a transsexual - which you accept and are comfortable with.

Would you consider yourself Gay, Bi or straight? Remember, she's officially a Female now.

Again, serious answers only please.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Straight. She's a she. Unless you're Nadia in which case, she is a former bricklayer by the looks of things.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Well if i was in a relationship with this person already i would have either accepted the change they went through or i hadnt been told yet, and couldnt see it for myself.

But i would consider myself as straight.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Yes, sorry for the inaccuracy. I have amended the post to make more sense :-)
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well if you knew about their previous gender you'd have to be an itsy witsy bit Bi, in my opinion, though if it was unnknown to you, you could be uber-straight.
Wed 07/07/04 at 18:45
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Well if you knew about their previous gender you'd have to be an itsy
> witsy bit Bi, in my opinion, though if it was unnknown to you, you
> could be uber-straight.
Wed 07/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
"lets go back"
I'd consider myself to be a freakin wierdo.

Whats with all of this transexual talk MONKEY? Have you just found out some secrets from your girlfriend?
Thu 08/07/04 at 06:32
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
No not my girlfriend - she doesn't exist.

It's just that I feel I may be attracted to someone whom I have found out used to be a Man. The thing is, it doesn't fell wierd to me. She's a fantastic woman, great body with a personality to match.

I'd personally consider myself straight and yes, the fact she was Male at one point will always stay in my head - but it doesn't bother me.

The reason I brought th subject up, is because locally, around me, certain peopl and certain 'friends' have opposing views. It's getting to the imature stage now, where instead of just accepting it, they continue to make fun of her, behind her back mostly (but there are some selfish inconsiderate cretins that will do it face to face). I just can't belive people could be so pathetic, which is why I came onto a worldwide chat site to get a wider opinion and to see if everyone else was the same.

Sadly, it seems many of yo would be put off by the fact at hand. Fair enough, it's your views - but at least you've all had the decency to be sensible about it.

I thank you for your co-operation (ladies?) and gentlemen.

Now, must dash - got to be at work for 7:30!

Monkey Boy
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:56
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Monkey boy are you trying to tell us that you are in love with a transsexual???
Thu 08/07/04 at 10:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
good luck to ya monkey boy, well done for doing what YOU want to do...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.