GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More opinions please..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
I know I could have put this in my existing thread, but I feel that although related, it deserves it's own space.

For argument's sake, say you were in a relationship and your partner was a transsexual - which you accept and are comfortable with.

Would you consider yourself Gay, Bi or straight? Remember, she's officially a Female now.

Again, serious answers only please.
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:59
Regular
"??????"
I don't care what scientists try to prove with their crazy theories...

"Ja, von day, ze vorld vill be overvun by vomen, and zere vill be no males vhatsoever!". You hear it often on the World Sci-Tech News.

Yeah...how about the year 25000? By which time most of us won't be on Earth ANYWAY...

If scientists (assumedly females) believe in that working...well, I laugh. A lot.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:33
"Metal Head"
Deathskitten wrote:
> who cares if u get classed gay/straight/bi as long as u like eachother
> who cares!

That is true. And plus even if so NO-one would know if she's what she is.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:29
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
who cares if u get classed gay/straight/bi as long as u like eachother who cares!
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:27
Regular
"screw this"
hi
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:26
"Metal Head"
Um I don't know I would kinda think of it Being Gay and A Bit Straight.

1) It was a man = Gay
2) it is a women now = straight

But remember it aint a women cause it has a mans organs and everything so I would then say that it is pretty gay. But then in the other hand I wouldn't get involved in the first place with that person. And you can bet your a55 I wouldn't feel cool about it. It would actually freak the Cr@p out of me.

Why do you ask this question is this happening to you ?. Or is it one of those stray questions.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> What monkey_man says is true, at least about males dying out.

Well, except in Thailand - that's a bit of a grey area.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:16
Regular
Oui, good luck monkey boy, hope things go well.
Sun 11/07/04 at 13:15
Regular
"??????"
What monkey_man says is true, at least about males dying out.

I sincerly hope that the Japanese don't find out how to get two female HUMANS to breed like they did with MICE (or rats, I think it was mice).

That's sex discrimination. Essentially killing off one side of the human race.

However, THEN what are girls going to do? They won't be able to get boyfriends, which will be an immense blow to girls some who I know.

If it comes to this, and babies are genetically modified so that their genes can never mutate and become male before birth, women should be ashamed of themselves. They say that men should be ashamed of themselves, and believe that they are superior.

You'll all see one day, girls...your mistake will become so prominent that it will be unbearable if you leave males to die out...
Sun 11/07/04 at 12:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Whilst I personally wouldn't want to get into a relationship like that, I have no problems with anyone else doing it, if its what they want. Good luck, Monkeh.
Thu 08/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In 1000 years everyone's going to be Bi-sexual or gay anyway, seeing as blondes and men are both due to die out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.