GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vampyr got me thinking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I started thinking about a disease i heard of ages ago that was blamed for the legend of the Vampyre, it's called Porphyria.
The picture is below and it's not pretty but it's not the worst picture i''ve seen, now imagine that on your face.
[URL]http://www.healthcentral.com/mhc/img/img2572.cfm[/URL]
Now the only way to stop this condition occuring is to drink blood, now i'm asking you, would you ?
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Did anyone else click on this topic thinking "that's dangerous"?
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:14
Regular
"??????"
Isn't one Post enough?!
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Nocturne"
well it is a horrible condition to have drinking blood though grose!
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Nocturne"
well it is a horrible condition to have drinking blood though horrible!
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:47
Regular
Surely that depends on the blood?
Wed 07/07/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Id drink the blood, it isnt that bad.
Wed 07/07/04 at 21:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would drink the blood but I'd go ALL the way with the vampire thang. Dress like Spike or ANGEL, only go out at night, get two of my teeth sharpened on the top so like Vampire Bats I can use my teeth to pierce the skin but drink the blood with my tongue. Naturally I'd then be regarded as a psychotic killer but it would be fun while it lasted.
Wed 07/07/04 at 18:13
Regular
Dude!

Though if I saw someone who looked like that munching on the general public I'd assume zombie rather than vampire...

Unless it was Ray Reardon.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yummy. To stop you drink blood?

Hell yes, gimme some plasma.
Wed 07/07/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I started thinking about a disease i heard of ages ago that was blamed for the legend of the Vampyre, it's called Porphyria.
The picture is below and it's not pretty but it's not the worst picture i''ve seen, now imagine that on your face.
[URL]http://www.healthcentral.com/mhc/img/img2572.cfm[/URL]
Now the only way to stop this condition occuring is to drink blood, now i'm asking you, would you ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.