GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Once upon a time...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/07/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Once upon a time there was a young woman who whilst in the first year of her PhD (at a time when she had little actual work to do), discovered a chat forum and slowly but surely fell deeply in love with it. As the months went on the relationship deepened and the woman and the forum came to understand each other more and more until at last the forum granted her the ultimate accolade... A shiny gold name.

Sounds like a happy end, does it not? Alas... the woman began the second year of her PhD and her work started in earnest, She could not spend as much time with the forum which she loved, and soon it began to forget her. Though she never forgot it, and visted it as often as she could. But the forum began to change beyond recognition, and could barely even remember the young woman. This caused the womans heart to break, and her mind to go so crazy that she began to write short stories about herself in the third person that has no point but only a moral....

work is evil!
Wed 07/07/04 at 12:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
:-O
Wed 07/07/04 at 12:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ashman wrote:
> I have come

pervert
Wed 07/07/04 at 12:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
I remember you.

Surely that's enough to make this topic pointless... Maybe.

:-P
Wed 07/07/04 at 11:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I have come to expect much more from you Tim.

;^D
Wed 07/07/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
We'll never forget you, Ros, and if you ever feel the need to get anything off your chest, tell us and we'll try and get abreast of the situation.

Sorry - I could only think of 2 boob puns
Wed 07/07/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I thought it looked familiar :)
Wed 07/07/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
It is the one from before :D
Wed 07/07/04 at 09:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Rosalind wrote:
> Is Pretty :D
>
> (Ist one ---[URL]http://www.roroses.com/Ms/ms8.htm[/URL])

Out of these two i like this one the best, it's quite similar to the one i remember you showing before.
Wed 07/07/04 at 09:51
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You can get it in Ivory too. I tried it on in Ivory, it was lovely.
Wed 07/07/04 at 09:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ros, the Pronupita one looks slightly yellowy, as if its been left in a dingy basement for a long while. Nice and 'floaty' though.

The first one is nicer I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.