GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good post pub game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
My younger brother bought himself "Get On Da Mic" for the PS2, I hear its coming out on the xbox and was wondering if anyone knew if it would include more songs? Its one funny game to try and play after being down the pub all night.
Tue 15/02/05 at 23:58
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Heh.
>
> You haven't been on Live, or here, in ages. Wuss.

I've been polishing my red baron (oo-er) tri-plane ready for our next encounter. You won't get me with that 'shooting my own wings off' trick again.

I actually miss Rainbow Six. The endless complete nonsense conversations, the shooting people I don't know in the head, the excitement of watching someone open a door you just threw a grenade behind. I should be saving money now so I can quit my job when RS4 comes out.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Ruddie1"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> If it involves Karaoke,
yeah kinda its a rap game, im not really into these kinda of games but if you have any friends round it can be good fun
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:16
"I love yo... lamp."
Heh.

You haven't been on Live, or here, in ages. Wuss.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:16
Regular
If it involves Karaoke, I'll stick to my after pub game of necking cans of cheap lager, shoving none-prescription pharmaceuticals in various orifices, and falling asleep fully clothed looking a disgrace, on a friends couch. |D
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
My younger brother bought himself "Get On Da Mic" for the PS2, I hear its coming out on the xbox and was wondering if anyone knew if it would include more songs? Its one funny game to try and play after being down the pub all night.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.