GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the worst game on the N64 yet."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 19:24
Regular
You all know what the worst game on the N64 yet is, don't you? It will have to be ClayFighter Body Harvest or it will have to be Carmageddon.It has bad graphics and all the bad play in it.Yes it will have to be the worst game yet and i wonder why its listed in the bad games . HA HA and good luck completing it

Glory Hunter
Manu Fan
Fri 25/05/01 at 23:42
"Uzi Lover"
SOUTH PARK! ARGHHHHHHHH
Fri 25/05/01 at 21:28
Rat attack could be the worst game ever, i mean i even forgot i had it, that's how bad it really is
Tue 22/05/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Back in black"
oh shut up resident evil fan, if you dont like the nintendo 64 go back to your playsation forum and stop bothering us!

and the worst game: YOSHIS' STORY, it is the most stupid, awfull graphics cutesy little annoying game in the world... either that or hate YOSHI!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
the worst game on the N64 well i think 64 is code for rubbish thats why all the game titles end in it,i think you get the point.
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:16
Why is Carmogedden so bad? (I've never played it) - Special Reserve gave it 90 something percent! Are they the crazy ones?
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:14
CARMAGEDDON:DO NOT BUY THIS
CARMAGEDDON:DO NOT BUY THIS
Mon 07/05/01 at 00:00
Regular
The worst of my 20+ games is the first turok game. This game got prity good reviews from most mags and i was looking forward to somthin special. But this game was soo boring as each level seemed the same and it got really really repetitive. Must be said though it had some quality weapons in it.
Sun 06/05/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Back in black"
hmm there is quite a few cr@p games but i aint really played them, the worst im my n64 rack is possibly GEX: ENTER THE GEKO but it aint that bad! oh no i forgot YOSHIS STORY PHEW keep away
Sun 06/05/01 at 08:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
South Park.
Sun 06/05/01 at 08:12
Regular
"DS..."
Rugrats treasure hunt is the worst, u dont even need 2 play it 2 know that it is the worst game ever 2 be released on the N64, it probably doesnt even appeal 2 small kids cos its sooo crap!
SLIK *_*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.