GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Communism, Kirsten Dunst and free lager"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
The topic title is odly like something you'd find on the front of an extreme left win FHM, though strangely enough sums up my last week.

I've gone back to upper six after my AS levels and dropped computing, much to the dismay of my teacher, which means I can concentrate more so on my other subjects which are relevent to the degree I want to take. Being a history student I am fortunate enough to study communism hurrah, as I have been doing over the past year, looking at the begnings of soviet Russia. I've become something of a communism fanboy lately, I even have an old style CCCP Russian football shirt from their communist heyday! However I have come to the conclusion that communism will never work, due to the fact it is contradictary. Someone needs to introduce communism to a society and guide it though as a leader, though once communism is in place they are required to step down from their leadership and make everyone entirely equal. Communism with a leader is like Nazi germany with a clean-shaven hitler, it's still an autocracy without being right wing.

Moving on, now, to the finer points of my week and perhaps to a part that will not confuse the stupider posters amongst you. I was looking through the FHM's top 500 sexiest women with a few mates today in the common room and noticed Kirsten Dunst, the perky-nippled upsidedown-kissing vixen from Spiderman, wasnt even in the top 100, whilst Frank Bruno/Tyla Banks and Elle McPherseon (Who looks like Bianka 'Riccckkkaaaayy' from Eastenders) is included in the top 50. Also Angelina Jolie isnt included in the top 50, a travesty to all her tomb-raider loving teenage boys. Sickeningly Charlie Dimmock was only one place behind the uber-fine Ms. Hilary 'the m**f' Duff.

Lastly the free beer. If you buy one of those single-bloke specials, a meal in a can, (namely "The Works" (which includes sausage, beans, bacon, potato wedges and mushroom) or "The italian job" which includes a load of garlicy stuff) you can use the lid and get a free pint of lager at any Yates bar! Pretty good deal me thinks. On the subject of alcohol, my friend who is about 6'5 with a caveman beard got ID'd by the new barman at our local, yes strangely my smaller baby-faced mate didnt. I'm sure some of you have worked at bars/pubs at one time or another so do the bar staff have to randomly ID people who are young, or do they choose who they think doesnt look old enough?

So thats about my week, except someone stealing vouchers from work and some idiot blonde with a friendly chest asking how big a 10" pizza is. When she asked "how big is ten inches" I was tempted to unzip, but realised she'd laugh at my elf-like manhood.

... carry on.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
The topic title is odly like something you'd find on the front of an extreme left win FHM, though strangely enough sums up my last week.

I've gone back to upper six after my AS levels and dropped computing, much to the dismay of my teacher, which means I can concentrate more so on my other subjects which are relevent to the degree I want to take. Being a history student I am fortunate enough to study communism hurrah, as I have been doing over the past year, looking at the begnings of soviet Russia. I've become something of a communism fanboy lately, I even have an old style CCCP Russian football shirt from their communist heyday! However I have come to the conclusion that communism will never work, due to the fact it is contradictary. Someone needs to introduce communism to a society and guide it though as a leader, though once communism is in place they are required to step down from their leadership and make everyone entirely equal. Communism with a leader is like Nazi germany with a clean-shaven hitler, it's still an autocracy without being right wing.

Moving on, now, to the finer points of my week and perhaps to a part that will not confuse the stupider posters amongst you. I was looking through the FHM's top 500 sexiest women with a few mates today in the common room and noticed Kirsten Dunst, the perky-nippled upsidedown-kissing vixen from Spiderman, wasnt even in the top 100, whilst Frank Bruno/Tyla Banks and Elle McPherseon (Who looks like Bianka 'Riccckkkaaaayy' from Eastenders) is included in the top 50. Also Angelina Jolie isnt included in the top 50, a travesty to all her tomb-raider loving teenage boys. Sickeningly Charlie Dimmock was only one place behind the uber-fine Ms. Hilary 'the m**f' Duff.

Lastly the free beer. If you buy one of those single-bloke specials, a meal in a can, (namely "The Works" (which includes sausage, beans, bacon, potato wedges and mushroom) or "The italian job" which includes a load of garlicy stuff) you can use the lid and get a free pint of lager at any Yates bar! Pretty good deal me thinks. On the subject of alcohol, my friend who is about 6'5 with a caveman beard got ID'd by the new barman at our local, yes strangely my smaller baby-faced mate didnt. I'm sure some of you have worked at bars/pubs at one time or another so do the bar staff have to randomly ID people who are young, or do they choose who they think doesnt look old enough?

So thats about my week, except someone stealing vouchers from work and some idiot blonde with a friendly chest asking how big a 10" pizza is. When she asked "how big is ten inches" I was tempted to unzip, but realised she'd laugh at my elf-like manhood.

... carry on.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:51
Regular
I really hope Charlie Dimmick being in there was some stupid joke on FHM's part. She's a 40+ year old with saggy baps that doesn't wear a bra, how can that in anyone's eyes be attractive?

As for Hilary Duff, screw her, it's all about Lindsay 'sit on my face' Lowhan.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Paradox: wrote:
> So thats about my week, except someone stealing vouchers from work
> and some idiot blonde with a friendly chest asking how big a 10"
> pizza is. When she asked "how big is ten inches" I was
> tempted to unzip, but realised she'd laugh at my elf-like manhood.

This made me laugh. Lots. As did the rest of the post really.

(Y)

Sounds like a decent enough week. Good luck with the Uni-seeking and school stuff and all mate.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Communism cant work because of one simple reason.

Greed.
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> As for Hilary Duff, screw her

Thats the plan
Mon 05/07/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> it's all about Lindsay 'sit on my face' Lowhan.

You read my mind...
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Communism cant work because of one simple reason.
>
> Greed.

Thought if you take the utilitarian approach "The greatest benefit for the greatest number" you're backing a winner.

Greedy citizen # 423982 cannot just randomly seize power, it needs to be someone with influence who can seize power, and a police force or some form of secret police or third section would be elected by a democratic impartial government to instill this. There are always loopholes though.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Have I missed something about Lindsay Lohan....
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Paradox: wrote:
> Greedy citizen # 423982 cannot just randomly seize power.

What if say, he wanted more money so decides to run his own business, he opens his own shop, his shop is successful. He then goes on to open more shops, eventually he has a string of high street stores and is a millionaire.

He has power and influence.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
The aforementioned chain of shops is prohibited in the People's Republic of Paradox:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.