GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS Release & Price Confirmed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/02/05 at 00:03
Regular
March 11th.

£99.

Pack includes:

"Nintendo DS system with built-in PictoChat wireless messaging software plus a copy of Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, a playable demo of the upcoming Samus Aran shooter."

Also, launch titles will be:

Super Mario 64 DS
WarioWare Touched!
Pokémon Dash
Polarium
Project Rub
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR
Mr DRILLER: Drill Spirits
Spider-Man 2
Rayman DS
Asphalt Urban GT
Sprung: The Dating Game
Zoo Keeper
Robots
Ping Pals
Retro Atari Classics

Games prices will be between £19 and £29.
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:03
Regular
March 11th.

£99.

Pack includes:

"Nintendo DS system with built-in PictoChat wireless messaging software plus a copy of Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt, a playable demo of the upcoming Samus Aran shooter."

Also, launch titles will be:

Super Mario 64 DS
WarioWare Touched!
Pokémon Dash
Polarium
Project Rub
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR
Mr DRILLER: Drill Spirits
Spider-Man 2
Rayman DS
Asphalt Urban GT
Sprung: The Dating Game
Zoo Keeper
Robots
Ping Pals
Retro Atari Classics

Games prices will be between £19 and £29.
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:06
Regular
*claps sarcastically*
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:09
Regular
Well, it's not as if it's already been posted.
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:15
Regular
"8==="
Not everyone's as fanatical as you Dringo.

This is clearly labelled information that will be useful to casual browsers of the forums.
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mav wrote:
> Retro Atari Classics

Whoever suggested a Pong game for the DS, the Atari Classics title has Pong in :)
Wed 16/02/05 at 11:59
Regular
Lets be honest here, the only two games worth getting on launch will be the top two listed above.
Wed 16/02/05 at 12:36
Regular
I don't know - if Pong is included in that Retro compilation, and some incarnation of Super Breakout and Centipede, it might be worth getting.
Wed 16/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Pong is one of the games on the Atari package. Check out cube-europe.com for more details on that.

See in my opinion that is looking like a good line-up. Mario 64 and Wario Ware are the two obvious games that people are going to buy and have been receiving strong reviews. Rayman DS and Project Rub are perhaps more over looked with the mini game and platforming slots taken by Nintendo's games but look good nonetheless. Rayman Advance was a great game and no doubt Ubi Soft will do the same with this game. Sega are also receiving pretty good reviews for their Project Rub too.

Obviously you have others such as Tiger Woods (Good to see Nintendo getting EA on the scene) and many more and with great games to come like Mario Kart, Ridge Racer and Metroid Prime Hunters the DS is off to a good start.
Wed 16/02/05 at 15:08
Regular
"8==="
Heh. Whilst I agree a massive retro collection is a good purchase for a portable gaming it's also funny to see an eager discussion about whether or not it has Pong. :D
Wed 16/02/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Pwned"
It's good that the games will be starting from 19 pounds, alot cheaper than GBA games which even now are still around 30 pounds brand new.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.