GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ricardo to Anfield ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Portuguese goalkeeper Ricardo has revealed he would jump at the chance of a summer move to Anfield. The man who knocked England out of Euro 2004 after saving Daris Vassell's penalty and then firing the winner past David James is reported to be unsettled at Sporting Lisbon and looking for a move to the Premiership.

Whether Liverpool are in the market for a new goalkeeper or not will depend on how much Jerzy Dudek and Chris Kirkland impress new boss Rafael Benitez when training starts next Monday - but clearly our new Spanish boss won't have to look too far to find a number one desperate to move to Anfield.

Ricardo's agent said: "He would jump at the opportunity to join the Premiership, especially with Liverpool.

"He has shown his qualities through this year's tournament and if a club could afford him then he would quit Lisbon. Rafael Benitez will know all about Ricardo from his time in Spain."
Mon 05/07/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Colourless"
kevstar wrote:
> I think a one armed blind man will do better than ricardo judging by
> the way he came for the cross yesterday.

Was there really any need....?
Mon 05/07/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Ashley wrote:
> i think he'd be a good signing, as at least you'd have someone at the
> club with half a chance of scoring a penalty!

I think Cisse should take over penalty detail...don't trust Gerrard or Owen no more...Murphy is still in my good books though
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'd prefer Canizarez over Ricardo any day.

And this has nothing to do with him knocking England out =P
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
i think he'd be a good signing, as at least you'd have someone at the club with half a chance of scoring a penalty!
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Can't say im that keen to see him go to Anfield...i'd rather see Kirkland take the no.1 spot a or Benitez to buy a quality keeper
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I think a one armed blind man will do better than ricardo judging by the way he came for the cross yesterday.
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I'm happy sticking with Chris Kirkland, Benitez had better be...
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:37
Regular
Made a real hash last night for the greece goal, and looks very dodgy coming for crosses. Would be just another david james.
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Portuguese goalkeeper Ricardo has revealed he would jump at the chance of a summer move to Anfield. The man who knocked England out of Euro 2004 after saving Daris Vassell's penalty and then firing the winner past David James is reported to be unsettled at Sporting Lisbon and looking for a move to the Premiership.

Whether Liverpool are in the market for a new goalkeeper or not will depend on how much Jerzy Dudek and Chris Kirkland impress new boss Rafael Benitez when training starts next Monday - but clearly our new Spanish boss won't have to look too far to find a number one desperate to move to Anfield.

Ricardo's agent said: "He would jump at the opportunity to join the Premiership, especially with Liverpool.

"He has shown his qualities through this year's tournament and if a club could afford him then he would quit Lisbon. Rafael Benitez will know all about Ricardo from his time in Spain."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.