GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A moment of your time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Staffie 2"
If we were to design and produce a range of quality, comedic, game-related T-shirts, would you guys and gals be interested? We're not sure what they'd be like just yet (although I'm thoroughly behind a 'Snuggly is teh r0xx0r' one), but you can probably imagine the kind of thing we're talking about. A bit of geek chic.

Whaddya think?
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Staffie 2"
If we were to design and produce a range of quality, comedic, game-related T-shirts, would you guys and gals be interested? We're not sure what they'd be like just yet (although I'm thoroughly behind a 'Snuggly is teh r0xx0r' one), but you can probably imagine the kind of thing we're talking about. A bit of geek chic.

Whaddya think?
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:18
Regular
I'd be the talk of the town in my Special Reserve T-shirt.....
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm thinking "How many more ways can Tonty squeeze money out of us". However, I do have some excellent pictures of Snuggly that would make super T-shirts, should you run some kind of compo to choose a design?
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:25
Regular
It's not something that I'd be interested in, but the best thing you could do was draft up some prototype designs and demo them on here so those interested could decide if they'd be seen dead in them or not.

It'd save you a lot of money rather than manufacturing a load of naff ones that no-one will buy.
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
monkey_man wrote:
> I'm thinking "How many more ways can Tonty squeeze money out of
> us". However, I do have some excellent pictures of Snuggly that
> would make super T-shirts, should you run some kind of compo to
> choose a design?

I have photos of you too, dude. In your 'Barry Chuckle' phase.
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have no regrets.
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you need a geeky model to model stuff...
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
geek chic is quality..

Joystick Junkies have some great shirts for sale.. go and peek at their designs and "liberate" some ideas ;)
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I have photos of you too, dude. In your 'Barry Chuckle' phase.

Them sounds like fightin' wurdz. Photoshop gunna take a poundin' today!
Mon 05/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Staffie 2"
monkey_man wrote:
> Them sounds like fightin' wurdz. Photoshop gunna take a poundin'
> today!

I'm looking forward to some quality linkage!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.