GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC7 - I think Subline"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 01:10
"Hi"
Sorry for the bad story and spelling mistakes, remember that it is 1 in the morning and I made this up in about 10 mins, enjoy...

Comprimise

Bob was sitting on the fresh green grass next to his home town, Nichaga. It was ruled by the kingdom, which was ruled by the king, but he was not interested in Nichaga, it was dull and nothing ever happened. Bob was eating lunch which consisted of pickle sandwiches and freshy squeezed apple juice. He loved where he was sitting, at the top of a hill so he could look at his beautiful home, chimney's smoking, campfires burning and children playing. He wished it could be like this forever but it was that one fact that it had to change...

He loved all things bright and beautiful, the sun, the grass, the games like hopscotch and tag. So he thought that everyone should live that life, outside 24/7, playing laughing, feeling fit and refreshed. He forced many old people who were not able out into the open fields and let young advetureus children jump over fences and explore but he did not know what was ou there. The children found something spectacular, they poked it with sticks and it moved so they backed away then poked it once again. It awoke and caused suffering and these weak, small kids.

The old folks were cold and couldn't bear the outside. They were almost thankful when it happened. Bob's friends were pretending that they were having the time of there lives but they wanted to be indoors infront of warm fires and safe thick walls, they never imagined what would happen. Even Bob himself was starting to think it would be nice to sleep indoors again... then it happened.

The thing the children were poking was a Bad Luck Dragon and it was in a bad mood. It chased the village people around and destroyed houses. Things were caught alite and the king was told, NOW he was interested. He sent some nights and soilders to try and kill the Bad Luck Dragon but when they got there nothing was left...

So the guards built factories, tv, the internet, games and all sorts. Smoke from far more than chimneys were coming now, the air became poisonus. People became ill, they needed fresh air and clean water. After only 3 months of suffering every last preson was 6 feet under.

The same happened to the kingdom and soon everthing had been demolished... the morale: Compramise
Wed 21/07/04 at 12:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bizzarre, a little...aimless. But morals are nice.
Mon 05/07/04 at 22:40
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> My one is only marginally longer, but it isn't all bad...

Oh-ho-ho.
You sir, are the smut master.
Mon 05/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Forest Fan wrote:
> My one is only marginally longer, but it isn't all bad...

Post it already! You teasing foo'!
Mon 05/07/04 at 21:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah, but the point of sublime is that it's so open.

But yes, this is a little bizzarro...
Mon 05/07/04 at 20:35
"period drama"
What just happened?
Could you run the last bit past me again, please.
Mon 05/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ashman wrote:
> For a story of such minute length, it wasn't a bad attempt, but I
> think you may have misread the original topic or something, as this
> has nothing to do with it!

My one is only marginally longer, but it isn't all bad...
Mon 05/07/04 at 19:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Good, but i didnt see the word sublime in the story once!
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
For a story of such minute length, it wasn't a bad attempt, but I think you may have misread the original topic or something, as this has nothing to do with it!

Anyway, it's always nice to have prospering newcomers, and you are just that. Good riddance.
Mon 05/07/04 at 14:11
Regular
Interesting first attempt.
And not half bad for a 10 minute creative midnight rush...

What it really lacked was describing the rift between the king and the people, showing where the place lacked compromise.

But yeah, well done.
Mon 05/07/04 at 01:10
"Hi"
Sorry for the bad story and spelling mistakes, remember that it is 1 in the morning and I made this up in about 10 mins, enjoy...

Comprimise

Bob was sitting on the fresh green grass next to his home town, Nichaga. It was ruled by the kingdom, which was ruled by the king, but he was not interested in Nichaga, it was dull and nothing ever happened. Bob was eating lunch which consisted of pickle sandwiches and freshy squeezed apple juice. He loved where he was sitting, at the top of a hill so he could look at his beautiful home, chimney's smoking, campfires burning and children playing. He wished it could be like this forever but it was that one fact that it had to change...

He loved all things bright and beautiful, the sun, the grass, the games like hopscotch and tag. So he thought that everyone should live that life, outside 24/7, playing laughing, feeling fit and refreshed. He forced many old people who were not able out into the open fields and let young advetureus children jump over fences and explore but he did not know what was ou there. The children found something spectacular, they poked it with sticks and it moved so they backed away then poked it once again. It awoke and caused suffering and these weak, small kids.

The old folks were cold and couldn't bear the outside. They were almost thankful when it happened. Bob's friends were pretending that they were having the time of there lives but they wanted to be indoors infront of warm fires and safe thick walls, they never imagined what would happen. Even Bob himself was starting to think it would be nice to sleep indoors again... then it happened.

The thing the children were poking was a Bad Luck Dragon and it was in a bad mood. It chased the village people around and destroyed houses. Things were caught alite and the king was told, NOW he was interested. He sent some nights and soilders to try and kill the Bad Luck Dragon but when they got there nothing was left...

So the guards built factories, tv, the internet, games and all sorts. Smoke from far more than chimneys were coming now, the air became poisonus. People became ill, they needed fresh air and clean water. After only 3 months of suffering every last preson was 6 feet under.

The same happened to the kingdom and soon everthing had been demolished... the morale: Compramise

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.