GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This just isn't funny..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/07/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Colourless"
I was at school yesterday taking part in a 24 hour sports marathon to raise money for the school trip to Barbados. Started at 10am yesterday and finished at 10 am this morning. No sleeping allowed was the rule.

And now Greece go and do the unthinkable and win Euro 2004, causing eruptions in local towns of Palmers Greek and Greek Lanes. I can hardly hear myself think, due to the car horns and shouting. So I have shut all doors, windows (as you do) and perhaps I should unplug the phone, but I don't think that is necessary or relevant.

So on the one night where I really need sleep, having had no sleep in 36 hours, it looks like I will not be able to rest due to these STUPID CAR HORNS.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well that's my anger over.

Now for a quick anecdote from yesterday:

Twas brillig, at 5am when we had to go and play netball. I have no idea how to play that game, but on no sleep and at that time of morning, it was just silly. I was supposedly playing GD, and so in our first match, we tried a new move. My mate got the ball as GK, put in the spin pass to me. I then drop kicked it to our GS, who then got it in the hoop(y thing). Apparently that's not allowed...
Mon 05/07/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Everyone would be drunk. In the Pubs.

And I wouldn't be trying to go to sleep.
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Just think what it would of been like if England had won the Tournament.
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Colourless"
Lies.

You went on the offensive and made the topc title comment.... :P
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Colourless wrote:
> Nope.
>
> *Looks at your tagline*
>
> Dude, I'm not here to make enemies. Chill.

Either am i mate :D
you questioned me, that is all.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Play nice fellas
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Nope.

*Looks at your tagline*

Dude, I'm not here to make enemies. Chill.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:52
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Colourless wrote:

> Well do tell me Mr Achilles Tendon, which part of my post is supposed
> to be funny.....?

you obviously thought this was amusing.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Achilles wrote:
> The topic title says it all :{

Well do tell me Mr Achilles Tendon, which part of my post is supposed to be funny.....?
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
The topic title says it all :{
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Colourless"
mattributé wrote:
> That would be nice, but only if you had hot girls in the school, and
> made them do it in underwear, and in the mud.
>
> Much.

Yeh, we didn't quite get that but one thing was a bonus. As they all came out in their white t-shirts and shorts. Only for it to p!ss it down five minutes later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.