GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game vs The Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/06 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
source: PWInsider

Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.
Thu 07/12/06 at 22:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well tough, i`ve taken some.
so much so that i`m off to blog and write a poem about it on myspace... emo indeed ;)
Thu 07/12/06 at 18:16
Regular
Yo Sprif, when I questioned his emonosity, I was thinking of his hip hop comment which was totally lame and emo.

No offence Metal :D
Thu 07/12/06 at 15:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Spriffle wrote:

> Emo is more a dress sense than a music genre.

Emo has credability. the watered down, fashion driven crap that`s out now is NOT "proper" emo (not that it makes much difference to me, can`t say i`m fussed about either version). by definition; nothing that becomes a mainstream success can retain its initial ideas as it has to be marketable to the masses. Would Green Day have made as much money if they sounded like Peter & The test tube babies? doubtful.
the difference is how you present yourself and therein lies the problem. the watered down version gets stuck with the label to give a merely vague idea of the content to garner some interest from folloers of a genre, while the ACTUAL content ensures airplay and the attraction of more mainstream audiences.
>
> If you like Metal then your a "Metal Head"

or how about this: you`re just someone who listens to metal.

incessent pigeon holing irritates me.
Wed 06/12/06 at 21:06
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:

> sorry mate, you`ll never convert me, i can`t stand it.
> i can appreciate how clever some of the lyrics are of course, i
> consider eminem in particular to be extremely well thought out,
> but i`m still not buying his records. i just can`t get into the
> feel of hip hop music in any way. too slow, too similar and too
> up its own a**e.

I listen to metal, but like rap and hip hop aswell as i'm just getting into it sort of,m but metal and rock is my main music style. You just gotta listen to what you can actually relate to in music i've found which is why I like some rap but most metal and stuff...and why am I saying this in a wrestling thread? (a)

Spriffle
Wed 06/12/06 at 21:04
Regular
Alfonse wrote:

> You're an emo aren't you?

Sorry to have to say this, but, just because people listen to metal it doesn't make them "Emo"

Emo is more a dress sense than a music genre.

If you like Metal then your a "Metal Head"

If you like emotional music your an "Emo" that also wears extremely tight jeans and womans clothing from H&M and Primark...

:D

Sorry it just annoys me when people think your emo straight away when you don't listen to anything that isn't "Metal" :)

love :P
Sat 18/11/06 at 09:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ah see i get enough of that from actual life, i don`t need music for it.
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:35
Regular
I enjoy the rudeness to hos :)
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
actually that`s a good point! solvents!!
if i jammed a pritt stick up each nostril and nutted a table, causing them to blast up into my skull and kill 90% of my brain.. then, and ONLY then, will i sit and think "hip-hop... hey, it`s not bad"

just to negate my point - the beastie boys are ace ;)
again, i think it`s the humour that wins me over.
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:28
Regular
No, I prefer tip-ex :)
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.. those paint fumes getting to ya there matey?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.