GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well that has spoilt my day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/07/04 at 17:34
Regular
I was looking forward to browsing through the topics on here today, and what do I find? Some moron posting pathetic topic after pathetic topic. I know I am relatively new to these forums, but does this happen often and why hasn't someone banned the pea brained idiot?
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:45
Regular
Why?
Tonty is tight enough as it is, why bother employing people to keep an eye on a non profitable part of the company?
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:26
Regular
I understand that the company may not want to relinquish any control of their forums (It could well be a legal thing), but perhaps they should staff the place at the weekends if that is the case.
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, seeing as the company runs and owns the froums, it's no surprise. But I wasn't fully aware of this; depsite being a regular here, I don't use all the forums so I don't know about everything here, but who really can?
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

it's been asked 1000 times and the answer is always NO.
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
entilzha wrote:
> It's a shame that the staffies don't appoint a few civilian long term
> users as moderators at the weekends or other out of hours times.

That's a valid point, but I suppose that someone that could be trusted with this responsibility would have to be recruited; many people on this forum do bear grudges. As I said, though, it is a valid point- why not ask this in the Customer Service/Site Bugs forum?
Sun 04/07/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I dont get this bell end he should be dead by now...............*waiting*.........
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Everyone just leave his posts alone...i dont wanna see XxXxXxXx or whatever hes doing at the top of the forums
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:33
Regular
"\\"
Stridman wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Because the staffies have left to go home. He will be banned in
> time.
>
> No, its because its a weekend.

I actually cried and put my face in my hands when you said this.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Better Than You"
You always fail - your a failure with a capital 'f'; wait a minute:

Failure.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:16
Regular
": ("
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Stridman you have done it again. STRIDIOT!

What?
Nooo!!!

I was trying not to be a Stridiot all day, I have failed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.