GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is bellendbilly???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/07/04 at 11:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Who is it???

Shaneo?
Azul?
Games girl?
Zeppo?

Other?
Sun 04/07/04 at 11:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Who is it???

Shaneo?
Azul?
Games girl?
Zeppo?

Other?
Sun 04/07/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Azul? *raises eyebrow*
Meh Shaneo has changed,
Games Girl left and never came back,
And who the feck is Zeppo?

You know what? I think its you.
Sun 04/07/04 at 11:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Zeppo was the one who we all campaigned about, i dont think you were here when he was around.
Sun 04/07/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm guessing Azul.

They both seem to be in Portugal at the moment and bragging about it, also it is just obvious.
Sun 04/07/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Could be azul or it could be someone trying to make it look like azul, could be azul using reverse psychology, i don't care, BLB is a Pr*ck whoever it is.
Sun 04/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
How about ignore until he gets banned so we can get on with out sad virtual lives.
Sun 04/07/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yep, ignore but report posts - I do. :D
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:40
Regular
"\\"
It's Azul. He occosionally forgets to change his account he's on and posts a retarded post as Azul...

Not that most of his posts arn't retarded anyway.
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:41
Regular
"a.k.a King"
what is the point of writing haha a zillion times??? That guy has phycological problems.
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
bellendbilly wrote:
> COZ ITS FUNNY

To an eight year-old special needs pupil at an inner city school who has a computer from 1995 and an incredibly dull life, yes. To anyone sane, it's just a waste of time that will result in a ban.

BiGGiE L͆†L€ Jn®™ wrote:
> Zeppo was the one who we all campaigned about, i dont think you were
> here when he was around.

I remember it quite well- I was the one who started the campaigning and the multiple replies to the post about banning him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.