GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/07/04 at 02:21
Regular
"not dead"
The thing about having two sweet little girls, is that they do sweet little girl things.

They like pretty things, and princesses. They like to share these things with me.

Yesterday - actually, it's late, the day before - Friday. So on Friday, Malibu and Georgia were bought some stickers. Georgia had some 'Little Mermaid' ones, Malibu had a bunch of different hearts.

Georgia kindly stuck a sticker of the little mermaid and her mad friend on my t-shirt. Thinking this was a good idea, Malibu presented me with a number of little hearts.

Anyway, time passed, as so so frequently does, the girls went to bed, and I popped out to get a few things - petrol, DVD, snacks.

It wasn't until I got back that I realised I was still covered in hearts and little mermaids.

No wonder I got such funny looks.
Sun 11/07/04 at 18:14
"possibly impossible"
You break the mold, Meka.

I thought good writers were supposed to be tortured souls who had no family life, let alone a happy one.

tsk, some people have everything. ;-)
Sun 11/07/04 at 18:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yes its working well, although i think he hates it. But i have given him your name for future reference when he asks why i did it.

lol
Sun 11/07/04 at 18:00
Regular
"??????"
Is the "treatment" working...? ;)
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:59
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ahh all good fun ay, i have it all to look forward to with my lil boy!!
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:55
Regular
"??????"
That must have been embarassing to the nth term... :)
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:57
"Metal Head"
Lol, that must have been embarrasing.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:28
Regular
What Mattio said! :-D
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mattributé wrote:
> bellendbilly wrote:
> OMG PEADOFILE
> THATS DISGUSTIN
>
> AHAH :D:D:D
>
> Billy, however much you spam, however much you annoy certain members,
> I love you.

OMG!!! ItS sO oBvIoUs, BiLlY iS TrIbUtE!!!
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
bellendbilly wrote:
> OMG PEADOFILE
> THATS DISGUSTIN

AHAH :D:D:D

Billy, however much you spam, however much you annoy certain members, I love you.
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
bellendbilly wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Heh, I enjoyed both little pieces muchly.
>
> OMG PEADOFILE
> THATS DISGUSTIN

Perhaps you should take deeper breaths, your brain appears starved of oxygen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.