GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikhail!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/07/04 at 01:34
Regular
[URL] http://forum.gamesradar.com/viewtopic.php?t=44313 [/URL]

Mikhail has been using my name on another forum. This has really scared the living crap out of me, I really need some sort of explaination.

Yes, it's just a name, I know. But if you've been following the little darkened curves of my life, you may or may not know I have DID (multiple personalities) and one of these personalities is called Grix Thraves. This personality sometimes acts on it's own leaving me with no memory of my actions. To have someone take my name, then start writing rubbish with it has REALLY p**sed me off royally, especially considering how easily someone can turn around to me and tell me I wrote all that.

I want an explaination, an apology and I want your f**king name changed.
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Dunno - it just showed up in my access log that lots of people had been coming from that site and when I edited my '.htaccess' file to stop hot-linking the traffic stopped.
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Which image?
Sun 04/07/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ah ... someone linked to an image on my website in that forum and used up a load of my bandwidth - I couldn't be bothered to try and find out who it was.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:20
Regular
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You realise that Grix is a character in some Star Wars book that I
> read a very long time ago..

Um, no it isn't.

You're probably thinking of Grand Admiral Thrawn - http://www.starwars.com/databank/ [space] character/grandadmiralthrawn/eu.html

It's really not kind to say stuff that you're not sure of, you know.
Sun 04/07/04 at 16:50
Regular
"hotter"
SR should have never given Shaneo another chance.
Sun 04/07/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
AliBoy wrote:
> I just looked in Prime and there were a few of his topics there. After
> reading a little they seemed as if I had read them before, then I
> realised I wrote them.
>
> What a nob tard.

I had that same feeling reading them, particularly the Game Characters 101 post and Moral Gaming.
Sun 04/07/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I just looked in Prime and there were a few of his topics there. After reading a little they seemed as if I had read them before, then I realised I wrote them.

What a nob tard.
Sun 04/07/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Selected"
the knee bone's connected to the etc
Sun 04/07/04 at 15:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
In a dark, dark house, in a dark dark street...
Sun 04/07/04 at 15:13
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You realise that Grix is a character in some Star Wars book that I
> read a very long time ago..

In a Galaxy far far away?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.