GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What if you had to sell your PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 04:01
Regular
"Always the winner?"
OK, now that the PS3 is to be launched, there is not much time left for your PS2. The question is clear cut; would you prefer to sell your PS2, or keep it for "memories"?

And if you'll sell it; then for how much?
Thu 17/02/05 at 04:01
Regular
"Always the winner?"
OK, now that the PS3 is to be launched, there is not much time left for your PS2. The question is clear cut; would you prefer to sell your PS2, or keep it for "memories"?

And if you'll sell it; then for how much?
Thu 17/02/05 at 08:11
Regular
"Bicycle"
Keep it.

Selling my PS2 would be pointless, especially if the new PS3 isn't backwards compatible.

Ya know, 50+ games ammounts to a lot of moolah.

Selling them would mean losing sooo much money... I dunno. Seems trivial.
Thu 17/02/05 at 09:05
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
There's still a good 2 years in all the current consoles you 'tard. Think the're all still powereful machines I guarentee that Ps2, Xbox and Gamecube will still be getting exclusives even when the new wave of consoles are out.
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I still play on my amiga occasionally so i think i'll be keeping my PS2 as well. Still got about 15 RPG's to get bloody through on it
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:44
Regular
"Bicycle"
Exactly.

Disgaea ---> Legia 2 ---> FFX (argh got bored @ moonflow) ---> FFIX (never finished) ---> FFVIII (too hard) ---> FFVII (yay) ---> FFVI (umm...) ---> Dark Chronicle

Then maybe I'll consider selling it.
Thu 17/02/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Still have my original PS1 plus all my games so I'll be keeping the PS2 and all of my games too ... when's the PS3 out over here?
Thu 17/02/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
There's still another couple of years until it gets released over here.

My PS2 still has a lot to offer until then
Thu 17/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Selling a PS2 around the release date of the PS3 would be a waste of time because there would be practically nobody who would buy it and it would sell for hardly any money.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm not bothered about selling my PS2.

The only reasons I still have it are the Pro Evolution Soccer series and the Grand Theft Auto series. And they can both now be found on other formats.

I've only still got it because I can't be bothered putting it up on eBay or something like that. Meh.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Keep it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.