GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's your favourite Shrek 2 character?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
My favourite's got to be Puss in Boots, he cracks me up!So what about you?Who's your favourite?
Sat 10/07/04 at 12:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It used to be Donkey but now it's Puss in Boots. BEST character in cinematic history. He's so cute lol! And then he tries to hiss and act alll hardcore assassin lol. Awwwww. *eats from Puss In Boots Pez dispenser*

"Awww look at 'im, and 'is wee little boots" lol Brilliant!
Sat 10/07/04 at 10:41
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The Donkey- Eddie murphy sill cracks me up :) He has the perfect accent for the role.
Tue 06/07/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pinnochio makes me smile everytime he appears, whether it's standing open mouthed in front of the TV, dancing like michael jackson, the thong or " I'm a real boy !"
Tue 06/07/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
My fave has to be DONKEY :) I just love that billboard poster of him.. so cool..however in shrek to pinoccio is quite cool especially when he gets given the wedgie in his thong
Tue 06/07/04 at 20:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Maybe it's because it was Jonathon Ross.
>
> Also, for some reason they replaced Joan Rivers' voice, even though
> it looked like her, and her voice was in the trailer.

Yes, they have localised it - wait until the very end of the film credits and Jonathan Ross does come up, along with Kate Thornton instead of Joan Rivers. I don't know why they replaced 'em, 'cos we know Larry King and Joan Rivers. Oh well. Jonathan makes an excellent ugly sister if I do say so. All the characters are fantastic, but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be Puss in Boots. What a gorgeus face, he makes me say "Awwwwww" and become child-like all over again.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I didn't notice, to be honest.

Maybe they localised it for the UK version?
Sat 03/07/04 at 22:47
Regular
Maybe it's because it was Jonathon Ross.

Also, for some reason they replaced Joan Rivers' voice, even though it looked like her, and her voice was in the trailer.
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Oops..."
Donkey, for his bit where everyone's sitting down for dinner and getting angry with each other and he just says "Donkey!". Quality.

Oh and did anyone else think that the ugly sister sounded like Jonathan Ross?
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Not seen the ribena advert with the cheesy American-style kid then? I love its sheer OTT-ness.
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
DW wrote:
> I won a donkey! I WON A DONKEY! DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY! Go! I love my
> donkey.

animal lover make me sick.......... call the animal rights ..............
you sick man donkey has rights........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.