GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal to sign somebody after all?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
According to Skysports.com we're going to buy Trabelsi soon for cover or to replace Lauren who can also play in midfield so we can keep Toure as a Centre back from now on and we're also close to signing a new keeper called Almunia for £500,000 note that it's that cheap cos Celta Vigo owe us £1 million.
Personally I think that Trabelsi should be our first choice right back ahead of Lauren he done well last season but he is pretty poor when it comes to defending overall.
Thank god we're making some signings this summer after all.. all i think we need is a Centre back and or Striker.
Fri 02/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
According to Skysports.com we're going to buy Trabelsi soon for cover or to replace Lauren who can also play in midfield so we can keep Toure as a Centre back from now on and we're also close to signing a new keeper called Almunia for £500,000 note that it's that cheap cos Celta Vigo owe us £1 million.
Personally I think that Trabelsi should be our first choice right back ahead of Lauren he done well last season but he is pretty poor when it comes to defending overall.
Thank god we're making some signings this summer after all.. all i think we need is a Centre back and or Striker.
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:33
Regular
changed your tune on lauren now somebody good is floating about. Lauren has always been the prime target for my arsenal related ridicule, and i am glad you now see clearly.

Good luck with trabelsei he is a quality player.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Colourless"
We almost signed him in January. By that I mean we were strongly linked with him.
Sat 03/07/04 at 10:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Chelsea really are strongly linked with so many top players though, so its hardly a surprise.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anybody that wears a football shirt has been linked with Chelsea, my mate one eyed Kev was wearing a Wolves shirt and was besieged by reporters asking him when he'd be moving to Stamford Bridge the other day. :-D
Sun 04/07/04 at 15:02
Regular
one eyed kev declined a move to man utd who were desperate to sign him, as united only offered half his ten pence asking price.
Sun 04/07/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Half? What you been smoking, it'd be more like a tenth
Sat 10/07/04 at 10:49
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Silent scope dont forget they have just spent 19 million on reyes, and they have signed von persie as well!
Sun 11/07/04 at 01:57
Regular
Yes so what? We still have some money left.. 10 million or something like that.
Sun 11/07/04 at 10:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Maybe you might spend it mid-season or put it towards Your new stadium.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.