GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A pyramid scheme worth trying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Got this today.

---------------------

INSTRUCTIONS

Anaesthetise your wife/girlfriend/significant other, put her in a large box or crate, (don't forget some ventilation holes), and send it to the person who is at the top of your list.

Soon, your name will be at the top of the list, and you will receive 823,542 women through the post.

Statistically, among those women, there will be at least 0.5 Miss Worlds, 2.5 models, 463 wild nymphos, 3,234 good-looking nymphos, 20,198 who enjoy multiple orgasms, and 40,198 bi-sexual women.

In total, that is 64,294 women who are simply hornier, less inhibited, and tastier than the grumpy old bag you posted off! And best of all, your original package is guaranteed not to be one of those that come back to you.

DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN LETTER!!!

One bloke for example who sent the letter to only 5 instead of 9 of his friends got his original bird back, still in the old dressing gown he sent her off in, with the same old migraine attack, and the accusatorial expression on her face.

On the same day, the international supermodel he'd been living with since he sent off his old girlfriend, moved out to live with his best friend (to whom he had not sent the chain letter).

While I am sending this letter, the bloke that is in 6th place above me has already received 837 women and is lying in hospital suffering from exhaustion. Outside his ward are 452 more packages.

YOU MUST BELIEVE THIS E-MAIL!!!

This is a unique opportunity to achieve a totally satisfying sex life. No expensive meals out, no lengthy conversations, etc.

No obligations, no grumpy mother-in-law, and no unpleasant surprises like marriage or engagement. Do not hesitate ... send this letter today to 9 of your best friends.

PS. - Even if you have no girlfriend, you can send your vacuum cleaner.

PPS. - This letter can also be copied to women you know so that they can prepare themselves for the great adventure that they may soon undertake!
Fri 02/07/04 at 19:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
cookie monster wrote:
> I guess it wouldnt be hard when there no names on any of the lists to
> start with. And the selection is poor.

I know, we're working on making it better.. just havent had any time...

Any suggestions/requests?
Fri 02/07/04 at 19:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
HHAT wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Woo, if i join will you bump me up the list?
>
> yush.

I guess it wouldnt be hard when there no names on any of the lists to start with. And the selection is poor.
Fri 02/07/04 at 19:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
cookie monster wrote:
> Woo, if i join will you bump me up the list?

yush.
Fri 02/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
HHAT wrote:
> Or....
>
> www.phonelist.co.uk
>
>
> I'm not the owner.
>
> Honest.

Woo, if i join will you bump me up the list?
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
That is very amusing. I'll get my wife to buy some packing materials tomorrow.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
Or....

www.phonelist.co.uk

I'm not the owner.

Honest.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Insert Gently"
sounds interesting......
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Got this today.

---------------------

INSTRUCTIONS

Anaesthetise your wife/girlfriend/significant other, put her in a large box or crate, (don't forget some ventilation holes), and send it to the person who is at the top of your list.

Soon, your name will be at the top of the list, and you will receive 823,542 women through the post.

Statistically, among those women, there will be at least 0.5 Miss Worlds, 2.5 models, 463 wild nymphos, 3,234 good-looking nymphos, 20,198 who enjoy multiple orgasms, and 40,198 bi-sexual women.

In total, that is 64,294 women who are simply hornier, less inhibited, and tastier than the grumpy old bag you posted off! And best of all, your original package is guaranteed not to be one of those that come back to you.

DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN LETTER!!!

One bloke for example who sent the letter to only 5 instead of 9 of his friends got his original bird back, still in the old dressing gown he sent her off in, with the same old migraine attack, and the accusatorial expression on her face.

On the same day, the international supermodel he'd been living with since he sent off his old girlfriend, moved out to live with his best friend (to whom he had not sent the chain letter).

While I am sending this letter, the bloke that is in 6th place above me has already received 837 women and is lying in hospital suffering from exhaustion. Outside his ward are 452 more packages.

YOU MUST BELIEVE THIS E-MAIL!!!

This is a unique opportunity to achieve a totally satisfying sex life. No expensive meals out, no lengthy conversations, etc.

No obligations, no grumpy mother-in-law, and no unpleasant surprises like marriage or engagement. Do not hesitate ... send this letter today to 9 of your best friends.

PS. - Even if you have no girlfriend, you can send your vacuum cleaner.

PPS. - This letter can also be copied to women you know so that they can prepare themselves for the great adventure that they may soon undertake!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.