GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony The Parrot!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
This is on Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas when you meet Ken rosesanburg and you get to see the Parrot it is really good Animation who else has seen this Parrot?
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
This is on Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas when you meet Ken rosesanburg and you get to see the Parrot it is really good Animation who else has seen this Parrot?
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I remember it. I'm pretty sure it was a reference to Scarface. The parrot being named Tony of course after Tony Montana and I remember the parrot said one of his famous lines.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
What does he say again?
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:13
Regular
"The definitive tag"
crossbob wrote:
> What does he say again?

Ah I remember. It was "I never f****d anyone who didn't have it coming to them" or something along those lines. That very memorable Scarface line coupled with the fact that the birds name is Tony is surely a reference to Scarface.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oh yeah im remember that its so cool their putting out a Scarface game now!
Fri 18/02/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
You going to get the scarface game?
Fri 18/02/05 at 12:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
crossbob wrote:
> You going to get the scarface game?

Depends on the reviews.
Fri 18/02/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
When intelligence meets Tard.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
poopots wrote:
> When intelligence meets Tard.

Yes, I am rather intelligent.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:15
"Tesco value"
write a story about it crossbob

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.