GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone here got one of those Freeview digital tv sets?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We pay an outrageous amount for cable here, so I suggested to ma Pa that Freeview might be the way - only the BBC site and the official site give slightly conflicting channel line-ups. So does anyone actually have it? What channels do you get (for the £50 one-off box)?
Thu 08/07/04 at 13:51
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
i got 1 for my room - the channels are crap though the only good ones would be the hits or ftn with the jay leno show! Channels like QVC and ideal world are dodgy up price drop and bid up....... no really!
Fri 02/07/04 at 21:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Anonymous wrote:
> Yeah, i've got one of the Sagem ones

So have i, dodgy as hell.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Yeah, i've got one of the Sagem ones
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've got a telly with it build in and I get:-

BBC1, 2, 3, 4, News24, Parliament, CBBC and CBeebies
ITV1, 2 and News
Channel 4
Channel 5
UK History
UK Bright Ideas
QVC
Bid Up TV
Price Drop TV
Sky Travel, News and Sports
TMF
The Hits
Ftn
And a load of radio
Fri 02/07/04 at 14:44
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive got a Telwest box without a subscription so I just get free chanels. I think they should be the same.

We get all terestrial chanells, BBC3 + 4, ITV2, Shopping stuff like QVC etc. BBC news, Sky news, TMF and The Hits. I think we get UKStyle and the community chcannel or something like that. Pretty much all a load of rubbish but the picure quality is better than terestrial.

Oh, and a load of radio stuff too.
Fri 02/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We pay an outrageous amount for cable here, so I suggested to ma Pa that Freeview might be the way - only the BBC site and the official site give slightly conflicting channel line-ups. So does anyone actually have it? What channels do you get (for the £50 one-off box)?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.