GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something about this news story really makes me laugh..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/07/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...but I can't put my finger on it.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3859967.stm[/URL]
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...but I can't put my finger on it.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3859967.stm[/URL]
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Found it..

"Wheely Willy"
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
"I feel so sorry for him because he has broken legs," said eight-year-old Yoshishiro Aoki.

Another eight-year-old, Atom Maki, said: "When I see dogs like him, I wish I could put them on a wheelchair."

AHHAHAHAHAHA!
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Whoa...I mean, that should be a really nice story for an animal lover to read. But for some reason, the idea of hordes of cheering crowds greeting him is....well sinister.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"Ms Turner and the 13-year-old dog are visiting schools and hospitals in Japan over the next two weeks "

They are letting a dog into a hospital? Nice...
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Thousands of Japanese people flocked to see a little willy being paraded in front of them.
Fri 02/07/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, there's something slightly twisted about it. It's like the funny story they have at the end of the news, but with a tragic ending (13 year old dog + busted back legs = gonna). Reminds me of "Old Yeller", but with more wheels.
Fri 02/07/04 at 14:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I see the next kid's show: The littlest Hobocop.

Synopsis: A disabled dog, who dies in a horrendous dog dragracing accident at Crufts, is chosen for a top secret project: Cyber dog law enfrocement. However the dog becomes self aware and sets out to visit every town and city in the West Country, to solve crime, chase cats and urinate on lamposts, with laser guided precision. His rocket mounted wheelchair is cunningly disguised as a kennel, in order for him to travel without drawing attention to himself.

He is accompanied on his travels by a cheeky yappy mongrel called Scamp, who always gets into mischief! In one memorable episode he's caught humping Famer Smith's prize Heffer (a moo cow for those who bain't Sou western) with comic consequences.
Fri 02/07/04 at 14:10
Regular
Signs were held up saying "Welcome to Japan!", and Willy was presented with a pilot's cap by Junko Yamauchi, senior vice-president of All Nippon Airways (ANA).

LOL! A) a dog in a wheel chair with a pilots cap on. B) would you fly with an airline who's deputy leader was called Junko?
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Heh, brilliance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.