GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"starwars republic commando..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Republic Commando'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Anyone interested? I think it looks pretty good. Its out in 2 weeks. online play seems promising.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There still hasn't been a better FPS on Xbox since the original Halo. Although I might have to get RS3 or old CounterStrike when I start playing Live.
Sat 19/02/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The demo that came with KOTORII was really unenjoyable.
Shoot a couple of robots, order men to do something, shoot a couple of robots, order men to do something. Repeat

Squad tactics? I don't consider tactics pressing yellow over a pre-determined trigger point.
Brothers in Arms looks good though
Sat 19/02/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, the demo was boring as hell and rubbish to boot. Looks really, really cool, but it was no fun to play. I'd rather play Halo 2, and that's saying something.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The demo was rubbish.
I agree it totally sucked i dunno why so many people overlooked XII its class and going for next to nothing on ebay!
Fri 18/02/05 at 14:08
Regular
The demo was rubbish.
Fri 18/02/05 at 13:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah I'll be getting probably. I heard it was quite simple, but fun none the less and I've been looking for a new game that has a good co-op mode for a while, hopefully this will satisfy.
Fri 18/02/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Anyone interested? I think it looks pretty good. Its out in 2 weeks. online play seems promising.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.