GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
"i rock at games"
hey on halo who has beaten the ending on legendary i tryed me and my friend did today and we just cant beat the last driving part who can help or who has any tips
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just drive, man, just drive. Don't stop at that bit in the middle with the dropship, and when you get to the end you can get your 'hog between those barriers if you're careful. Use the tunnels as often as you can, and the side bits with the ramps.

As for the Legendary cutscene, well, it has to be seen to be believed...how overly camp it is...
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Whatever you do, don't use proper grammar or spelling.

txt spk al da way babez
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:32
Regular
"i rock at games"
im gunnu try to one a game so ill be back l8ter to talk
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:31
Regular
"i rock at games"
how do u win them do u gewt to pick so that means u got 34 games at ur house that uv one
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've won 34 games.
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:27
Regular
"i rock at games"
have u won any free games on this site
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Did it on Co-op and solo campaign
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"i rock at games"
did u play with to people or are u just a really good drive
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I just did it by taking all the shortcuts and made it by about 12 secs
Wed 30/06/04 at 21:16
Regular
"i rock at games"
well thnx anonomuys or however u spell it i did that but dang i keep runnin out of time my friend was gunnin we had no probloems except the time part i think its impossible but also ive heard other people have did it alot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.