GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little lord Fonteroy."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Did anyone watch that documentry about that little freaky kid who was famous in the 80's as an antiques expert. He sued the Government and then went on to have a sex change. The whole family are a pack of nutters. They live on a council estate in Wales and have no friends and family. They all have degrees in meta phycics whitch they bought off the internet. They make the Osbornes look like the perfect family.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Did anyone watch that documentry about that little freaky kid who was famous in the 80's as an antiques expert. He sued the Government and then went on to have a sex change. The whole family are a pack of nutters. They live on a council estate in Wales and have no friends and family. They all have degrees in meta phycics whitch they bought off the internet. They make the Osbornes look like the perfect family.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ive heard of it but didnt see the documentary. I think I remember it from the 80's.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:46
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
He had frizzy blonde hair and wore a bow tie. Talked posh.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
James Harries was his name I think, was on Wogan.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:48
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Thats the one.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
He used to wear that ridiculous bow tie all the time.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yah, I watched that programme. Riveting viewing. The family were a bunch of headers.
Thu 01/07/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
That was the funniest tv programme I'd seen for quite a while. Started off quite normal, talking about ubiquitous 80's Wogan wonderboy James Harries and what happened to him, then just showed us the whole bizzare world he/she and his/her family live in and all their dodgy dealings with that "Metaphysics" crap.
Very funny, but also rather sad at the same time.

I loved it when Keith Allen ripped into them at the end though, that was priceless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.