GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QUESTION FOR ANYONE AT SPECIAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!! (2)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/06/00 at 14:23
Regular
what criteria do you look for when picking a winner for the gameaday compo? I've been entering stuff here for ages without even realising you can win games, and suddenly wondered why I hadn't won anything, I've entered loads of comments during the past few weeks...
any tips?

thankyou
Thu 15/06/00 at 12:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You should all look at this from my point of view. I was the first person to post a message in this room, and the first in some other rooms, and some of my topic have sparked off quite a few replys, and i've never won.
Even though i've never one, i still post good questions/points, like the one about 5 messages above this, in the hope of winning one day!

Cooky

The Hooded Claw wrote:
> What do you need to do to win?
>
> It's a question I've been asking myself for a while. Still, the
> winning ones seem to be getting lamer than a while back, so maybe
> the better game winners have all won already, and are moving aside
> for us little guys (my heros!)
> PS, no offence if you won recently, yours may have been a
> masterpiece, I'm just speaking very generally.
> PPs, is it just me or has all the life gone from the discussions
> lately? It all seems so tame, and nothing fresh is being said.
Wed 14/06/00 at 20:21
What do you need to do to win?

It's a question I've been asking myself for a while. Still, the winning ones seem to be getting lamer than a while back, so maybe the better game winners have all won already, and are moving aside for us little guys (my heros!)
PS, no offence if you won recently, yours may have been a masterpiece, I'm just speaking very generally.
PPs, is it just me or has all the life gone from the discussions lately? It all seems so tame, and nothing fresh is being said.
Wed 14/06/00 at 20:00
ok, we'll see anyway
Wed 14/06/00 at 16:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
they won't tell you because then there would be too much competition, and no originality in the argument.
Wed 14/06/00 at 14:23
what criteria do you look for when picking a winner for the gameaday compo? I've been entering stuff here for ages without even realising you can win games, and suddenly wondered why I hadn't won anything, I've entered loads of comments during the past few weeks...
any tips?

thankyou

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.