GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right, that's it..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
If you lot don't lighten up soon, I'll have to slap you all silly. Too many stories about death, destruction and all things melodramatic. Where's all the happy bunnies? Where is the love? (and no, that's not a cue to start singing).

And no, I'm not sore because I haven't won a GAD for ages either.

Just write some happy stuff, damn you...
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
If you lot don't lighten up soon, I'll have to slap you all silly. Too many stories about death, destruction and all things melodramatic. Where's all the happy bunnies? Where is the love? (and no, that's not a cue to start singing).

And no, I'm not sore because I haven't won a GAD for ages either.

Just write some happy stuff, damn you...
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:47
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
There was a guy who was delivering a truck of bricks to a building site. When he arrived there there was one brick to many. He took the brick and threw it off the side of a bridge.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I love tinned pineapple
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:16
Regular
"lets go back"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I love tinned pineapple

I don't. It makes me think of death and destruction. Its all too melodramatic!
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:43
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Two men were on a train. One had a dog, the other had a pipe. The smoke off the pipe was getting in the eyes of the dog and making it bark. This barking was getting on both the mens nerves so they decided to throw the dog and his pipe out of the window. When they arrived at the station the train pulled away and the dog came running to the two men. Guess what he had in his mouth................... ..................... ............ .............. ................. ..................... ....................... ............ ............the brick.
Wed 30/06/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I thought it was his tounge?

Never did get that story anyway...
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:09
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
phi11ip wrote:
> I thought it was his tounge?
>
> Never did get that story anyway...

you have to read my first post first.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Erm...

I didn't really understand what that was supposed to tell me.

Meh.
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:47
"I love yo... lamp."
Surely you could at least get it on with a secretary or intern?
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
pb wrote:
> I'm not sore because I haven't won a GAD for ages either.

Eh? What do you do to win your GADs?

You sly dog, Snuggly :^P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.