GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone remember Jamie and The Magic Torch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/06/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ive got the first two series on DVD for 5.99.. And it so brings my childhood memories back.. The theme song was pure class. Ive been humming it all day! And been getting very strange looks.

For those who remember it, What are you opinions on it.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:52
Regular
Try getting the 'Rhubarb and Custard' theme out of your head once it's lodged in there

n n n nuh, n n n nuh, n n n na na nuh etc......
Thu 01/07/04 at 13:01
"Darth Vader 3442321"
One of the Flumps had a magnet in their back pocket and everytime they walked past the dining table, all the utensils would move!
Thu 01/07/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Timmargh wrote:
> Ah, my childhood comes rushing back when I think about Jamie and his
> torch ...
>
> And his dog's name was Wordsworth.

Yeah Wordsworth had the cheesiest Cornish accesnt (The dog)
Thu 01/07/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Trumpton and Camberwick Green gave me nightmares when I was a kid. Seriously. I've seen exactly 3 episodes overall, and even today I can't watch it without getting the fear. Magic Torch was decent, though the Policeman was a little unsettling. Mr Benn was another one that freaked me out (going into a changing room, then coming out somewhere else? No thanks. I even worked on a theory that Mr Benn was an allegorical story of mankind versus Satan. I was very stoned...), and the Moomins was the most beautiful but melancholy kids program when I were t'lad. Dr Snuggles was ace, but again somewhat freaky. Actually, all kids programs have an unpleasant streak to them...
Thu 01/07/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ah, my childhood comes rushing back when I think about Jamie and his torch ...

And his dog's name was Wordsworth.
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mog wrote:

> used to love Mary Mungo and Midge. Does anyone remenber that?

very, VERY vaguely :)

twas no Portland Bill!!
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
HMV have Mary Mungo and Midge on DVD for £5.99.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:13
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I remember spangles they were rank. Do you remember Texan bars.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
and white dog poo and spangles!!!!!!!
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:42
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
My little bro is after that. He has the tune on his mobile sad. I used to love Mary Mungo and Midge. Does anyone remenber that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.