GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What DS game would you like to see in the future?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
What DS game would you like to see in the near future? I personally want to see a Mario game thats original. And Smash Bros. DS . That would be awesome. Post your ideas!!!
Tue 22/02/05 at 15:55
Regular
I was in maths thinking, not about maths that was easy and boring (binomial expansions yay) and... i came up with the idea about making the clasic subuteo as a DS game, having to flick the right part of the guy and if pressure sensitivity wouldnt work the how about the lenght of time that you touch the screen is how hard the ball is kicked. One screen could be a back profile of the guy and the other could be a top view of the pitch.
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
World of warcraft.
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:26
Regular
"kill my enemys"
animal crossing and a new zelda game.
Mon 21/02/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
El Magnífico wrote:
> Personally, i'd like to see either a new Banjo-Kazooie game or a
> re-release of Banjo-Kazooie the original.

I second that.
Mon 21/02/05 at 11:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
A WRC game. They are brilliant on the PS2, especially WRC 3 so I would like to see one on the DS.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:43
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Personally, i'd like to see either a new Banjo-Kazooie game or a re-release of Banjo-Kazooie the original.
Mon 21/02/05 at 01:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tphi wrote:
> They're also re-releasing Crystal Chronicles.. *yawns*

Indeed. *snooze*

Zelda: Four Swords will be "teh roxorz" as far as 4 player sword swinging, bow firing, rock pushing, boomerang chucking shenannigans is concerned.
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:12
"period drama"
SnoopDogg wrote:
>Sqaure
>Sqare
>Sqaure_Enix
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:04
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Wasnt Final Fantasy III.... FF6 in the UK? I have completed FF6 on PSone so i dont wanna buy it again on the DS...
Sun 20/02/05 at 16:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Ninjax wrote:
> a final fantasy couldnt go wrong either!
>
> *
>
> Square are re-releasing Final Fantasy III on the DS. Never been a fan
> of the series personally, so I'm not all that bothered.

They're also re-releasing Crystal Chronicles.. *yawns*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.