GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wimbledon 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just watching Wimbledon on BBC

Anyone else been watching it, what your think so far?
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Wahey Sharapova is back on

mmmmm
Tue 29/06/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Is anyone else getting annoyed by Serena Williams screaming each time she hits the ball

P.S. Isn't Golovin looking good

The game is on BBC 2 if anyone's interested
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Henman really surprised me, some really good tennis from him yesterday. Philippousis was losing it though, swearing at the umpire? Come on.
Tue 29/06/04 at 01:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Phillippousis was very poor today - didn't play at all like he's capable of.
Tue 29/06/04 at 00:58
Regular
A deserved win today, if somewhat shaky.

Henman's a superb player, as he demonstrated in the first and second sets, and has the ability and talent to win Wimbledon. But he's not aggressive enough - he doesn't like going in for the kill and he loses his nerve when it really matters.

What should have been a match neatly tied up in three sets (considering that he was on excellent form initially) took an agonising turn for the worst in the third set. He needs consistent composure and confidence, and has to rid himself of the complacence and anxiety that haunts him.
Tue 29/06/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Bro wrote:
> I can see Tim winning it this time round

*Weep weep weep*

I think not.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Roddick, Federrer and Hewitt could all beat him, and one of them probably will. Don't see Henman ever winning Wimbledon.
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I can see Tim winning it this time round, and I have never been able to say that before. He looks on his best form ever, although still as inconsistet as ever.
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
He played better than the other guy. FULL STOP
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
How on earth did Tim Henman win?!?! *Crosses fingers in hope that he loses in the next round*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.