GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurrah! Yet another reason not to watch big brother...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"\\"
An Italian woman with the most annoying accent just got put in... *rips ears off*

EDIT: If only i had posted this a minute later... She isn't italian, just an actor. But still, she's got to act like shes italian which means the accent stays.
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
u really shouldn't know this. Shame on you for watching "reality" tv. I really prefer watching paint dry. It least it develops, and you never know whatwill happen next. I herd it was a screwed-up version to attract the unemployed into wasting their lives in front of the tv. Watch Wimbledon, and throw stuff at Tim Henman, or watch the football and throw stuff at Tim Henman.
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:48
Regular
"\\"
Ummm... No problem... I guess... :S
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
cause you like knowing. things.. Thanks for all the girls at work for telling us this. As we had to work today so we missed it :(
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"\\"
Well she read out a thing saying she couldn't speak of the outside world and all the other rules and such and also said she could win. So i guess so.

Argh. Why do i know all this?
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
But does that mean she can actually win big brother or is she just there to cause trouble?
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"\\"
An Italian woman with the most annoying accent just got put in... *rips ears off*

EDIT: If only i had posted this a minute later... She isn't italian, just an actor. But still, she's got to act like shes italian which means the accent stays.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.