GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's your favourite book"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/06/04 at 10:25
Regular
"b###h"
what's your favourite book please don't put harry potter
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:36
"The Will of D."
Well i've only just started the second in the series of books, so i've got a long way to go til i finished. But one of the authour i have read mostly all of his books is Stephen King, but if you're not into horror he does have a very very good fantasy saga The Dark tower series, almost complete, but by the time you read the 6th book the 7th and final one should have been out for a long, long while.
Sun 04/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> What about the other books to follow, including the same ones in the
> rift war series "silverthorn" and "Darkness at
> Sethanon"? I haven't finished reading Silverthorn yet, but am
> working on it.

Yep I have read the whole lot. Most of them more than once. Other than the riftwar trilogy (Magician, Silverthorn & A darkness at Sethanon) my favourites are the empire trilogy (Daughter, Servant and Mistress of the Empire) that were written with Janny Wurts. They are stunning (IMHO)
Sat 03/07/04 at 20:20
"The Will of D."
What about the other books to follow, including the same ones in the rift war series "silverthorn" and "Darkness at Sethanon"? I haven't finished reading Silverthorn yet, but am working on it.
Fri 02/07/04 at 18:47
Regular
> After that I would say "Magician" by Raymond E. Feist, a
> fantasy story to rival that of the Lord of the Rings.

Snap! This is my favourite book. I have read it about 6 times
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:39
"The Will of D."
"The Dark Tower 1-6", by Stephen King (7th book out later this year), they are my most favourite books, and they are 1 whole story so it counts as 1 book if you put them all together.
After that I would say "Magician" by Raymond E. Feist, a fantasy story to rival that of the Lord of the Rings.
Tue 29/06/04 at 08:58
Regular
"b###h"
who wrote shadow the sheepdog because it sounds quite good i like animal books (so i can get it on ebay)
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:58
Regular
"For One Night Only"
My favourite book is the fantasically unbeatable "Lord of the Rings" saga including "The Hobbit". Nothing else comes close...
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:51
Regular
unknown kernel wrote:
> [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/2DROVUB20PWP5/202-3656322-9871821[/URL]

The Good Soldier Svejk is brilliant.
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Kram"
The Subtle Knife, Philip Pullman.
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Good Night Mr Tom

I remember reading that school Darling. Had me in tears. Kinda sad. However the tv edition of it wasnt very good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.