GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get Them Told, Mr. Urs Meier Sir."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/euro_2004/euro_2004_news/story_116728.shtml[/URL]

Spot on. Absolutely spot on.
Sat 26/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/euro_2004/euro_2004_news/story_116728.shtml[/URL]

Spot on. Absolutely spot on.
Sat 26/06/04 at 23:59
Regular
What a load of tripe.
Sun 27/06/04 at 00:23
Regular
"es argh"
I'd love to see players being forced to jump without using their arms.

T'would be a salmon farm, like the ones in Scotland...

AHAA!!!11`111

A Cunning ploy by thur Azul to make Scotland win?
Sun 27/06/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mav wrote:
> What a load of tripe.

Oh how unexpected.
For the future - actually contruct your criticisms with justification next time, mm?
Rather than simply dismissing it because of those blinkers taped to your head.
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:45
Regular
Change the record, eh? I'm getting tired of this now.

That's how I feel, you know why that's how I feel, and I'm just going to leave it at that. I don't believe I should have to justify myself at every turn.

And what is this whole "blinkers" thing about?
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Everyone has their own opinion on things. So i know this will get me moaned at. But everyone is entitled to say thier own opinions. No one is wrong!

If you dont like england you will think he's spot on
While if you do you will think its total twaddle
Sun 27/06/04 at 14:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mav wrote:
> And what is this whole "blinkers" thing about?

You tie blinkers to a horse/donkey/zebra's head so it can only see forward so it doesn't get distracted. At least that's what I think they're for.
Sun 27/06/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
If it's like that then you might aswell not have wingers to cross the ball in.

The keeper will just run into someones arm and get the goal disallowed every time.
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's all done with now, and he was right -- GET OVER IT!!

The worst part of it all has been the way in which "certain members" of the English media have reacted to Meir's POSITIVE descision.

They may have over-shadowed the BBC in terms of presentation for the tournament (this year...), but did you see the ITV news soon after people realised he had his own website? They were TELLING people to e-mail him with their abuse - a complete and utter disgrace!!

It got so bad, infact, that they had to stop recieving e-mails altogether because things got so out-of-hand.

Increasing people's awareness of his site is one thing... ENCOURAGING people to do such a thing like this is one-other entirely - and just think how many youngsters could've been watching; "the street-smashers of tommorow"!
Tue 29/06/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Entirely true Solskjaer. I saw it as well, and was thinking "What the hell are they doing?"
They also had some ref blabbing on about how Meier was wrong and that he himself would've given the goal.
Not because he's English or anything, no, no bias involved whatsoever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.