GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help! I am stuck"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Mickey"
I am stuck on Harry Potter, Chamber of Secrets. I have gone through the floo thing at the beginning- not got very far, and i am in the shop. Hedwig has flown in, but that is as far as i can get. What do i have to do to get on to diagon alley? Please help me!!!!!!
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Mickey"
I am stuck on Harry Potter, Chamber of Secrets. I have gone through the floo thing at the beginning- not got very far, and i am in the shop. Hedwig has flown in, but that is as far as i can get. What do i have to do to get on to diagon alley? Please help me!!!!!!
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cast lvl 4 eroticism.
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Do the seductive dance of sorts to Ron, and he'll show you the way to the key.
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Better Than You"
Erm . . . Go out of the street, then in to Diagon Alley find Ginny and then you get objectives from her to do things (recover her lost items).

I am stuck on the 2nd night! :D Can not get past the prefects).
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Mickey"
How do i get on to diagon alley though from that shop, where is the door to get out, ive gone past the goblins and through the secret passage, i just can't get out of the shop. There is a walkthrough tip or cheat i think for prefects
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Better Than You"
Oh right . . . are you in the room with the ladder and there are 3 sides -two quaters and one half?
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Mickey"
I need to give something to hedwig i think? do you know what? and where
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
Oh I think you'll have to search the area find a treasure box and in there will be a treat for hedwig and give it to him.
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
Tap the 4th brick doing a headstand saying hocus pocus...or alternatively...post this in the various console threads
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
Lengardium Leviosa!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.