GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to get drunk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mate is on his way to pick me up; he's driving 5 of us to Southampton to a party and we're going to get nicely drunk. I have a litre of gin to take with me and I shall drink between a half and three quarters.

I shall forget all my troubles and think only of the good things that are lying ahead.

I shall tell crap jokes and people will laugh (because they will be drunk too).

I shall take lots of pictures with my new camera.

I shall turn my mobile phone off so no-one can ring me and say "I've just turned my computer on and it's exploded".

Hope you all have a good weekend.
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
mikelar wrote:
> We evolved.....into this ?

Heh heh heh.
Sun 27/06/04 at 01:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was a bit drunk earlier, ive sobered up now though.

Which sucks.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Selected"
We evolved.....into this ?
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
*Bang*......... *loud noise* ........... "CATS" ............ Load the gun................Shot the cat.......... Lol....................
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
*BOOMF*
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
hahahaha....................lol ............hahaha.........."heads will explode" ............hahahaha.............*cough*............
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:10
Regular
*Tries to phone Timmargh to tell him if we drink gin our head will explode*
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:08
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I am a tea totaler but a few years ago my sister plied my with a litre of Gin. I downed the entire bottle and collapsed. I was lying at the bottom of the stairs with ciggarettes in my mouth. I dont smoke. My husband carried me home from my mothers house and I vomited on 2 passers by. I have not touched it again.
Sat 26/06/04 at 13:12
Regular
"8==="
Nice one. :)
Sat 26/06/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mate is on his way to pick me up; he's driving 5 of us to Southampton to a party and we're going to get nicely drunk. I have a litre of gin to take with me and I shall drink between a half and three quarters.

I shall forget all my troubles and think only of the good things that are lying ahead.

I shall tell crap jokes and people will laugh (because they will be drunk too).

I shall take lots of pictures with my new camera.

I shall turn my mobile phone off so no-one can ring me and say "I've just turned my computer on and it's exploded".

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.