GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bo Selecta Episode 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 23:04
"Hi"
Please post your thought on the episode here
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I hadn't watched Bo Selecta before, and only watched it because all my mates said it rocked. It pales in comparison to any programme on tv, and I didn't even have to stifle a titter.
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:34
"Was UW."
This is funnier- [URL] http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/doodoocaca.php [/URL]

Recommended if you're on Acid. I think this is on Avid Merrion's mind everyday and has nothing to do what-so-ever with this topic. Still, enjoy.
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:27
Regular
Bo Selecta has always been and will always be complete and utter crap.

The only thing that made me even come close to laughing was the Richard and Judy bit.
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:21
"Was UW."
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> He has went too far!

Ahem...
Sun 27/06/04 at 15:15
"Was UW."
He has went too far!
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Agreed, it was crap. I was never a huge fan of the show before although I did get some entertainment out of it, but this new series is just awful. I stand by what I said before, the only funny thing is Co*k Nose. That's only funny 'cause it's so stupid.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The other 2 series were diabolical, therefore this one must be enough to make me want to eat my own faeces...
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:12
"Hi"
The new series is bad, but this episode was better than the last, by far.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Crap, dont like the new series at all

He shud of just kept the same format as Series Two and make it funnier

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.