GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SCARY MOVIE TRILOGY - which one is the king?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
Hey if anyone wants to voice their opinions on the Scary Movie trilogy just do it. Personally, I think that the third is the least grim, but still funny so it wins my vote. Please say yours.
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
Hey if anyone wants to voice their opinions on the Scary Movie trilogy just do it. Personally, I think that the third is the least grim, but still funny so it wins my vote. Please say yours.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Third is my favourite. They're all pretty bad, but the third had the best cast and most laughs. The second film is one of the worst films ever made.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Only thing i liked about the second film is the butler, First film is the best tho i loved the third one
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:23
Regular
"8==="
I'm guessing the third because it must've been quite good to attract all the names especially after the dire second one.
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
The second one was the most funny.. All because of the butler with his little hand.. I still crack up everytime i watch that scene when the guy in the wheelchair is dangling out the window.. And he appears offering his scabby hand..
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Not seen the third one yet. I thought the second one was better but still dont think much of them
Sat 26/06/04 at 17:13
Regular
Muh, the first one is great and by far the best.

There's something I just don't like about Scary Movie 3. Maybe it's because it's too reliant on cheap jokes.
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The third one is the best because I havn't seen it. Whoever directed the movies should be shot.
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Whichever one had Carmen Electra in it. Don't think i need to explain my choice do i? :-D
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
difinitely the first scary movie by far...........the BEST

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.