GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 16:32
Regular
": ("
Yes, another.

Could someone tell me if it is possible for me to get a new user ID and reset my feedback but keep my card on it?

Thanks.
Mon 28/06/04 at 10:06
Regular
Stridman, make sure you completely remove your card from your existing account or it'll be rendered useless forever.

I cannot use my Switch card on eBay/Paypal anymore. I had them set up on my Dad's account yonks ago, decided to open my own account, closed my dad's since he never used it, then found out My card was still registered with that account and there was no way of me re-opening the account to delete the card.

Now I must use my Credit Card - which I don't like doing.
Mon 28/06/04 at 09:58
Regular
"b###h"
well guess what i am taught at home or education otherwise so yar boo sucks to you losers and i am more oh by the whey have the keys on my keyboard are broken so i have to make some words up like where whould be w'ere you would be f##k off
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:30
Regular
OHH BURN!!!!
Nice one Aoe.

*Fonzie thumbs up*
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:27
Regular
"\\"
Yet your parents couldn't send you to a school where they teach English.
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:08
Regular
"b###h"
i use ebay and we've got a lot a money i like ebay it's cool you can get cheap stuff
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mattributé wrote:
> Any anyone who disagrees with you feedback gcan just be paid off.

lik omg urs meier cuz heze a dirty swisser man!!1
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Strid, why do you need to use ebay, anyways? You're loaded.

Any anyone who disagrees with you feedback gcan just be paid off.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just sign up again fool.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
And why do you want to reset your feedback?

Did something naughty, did you?
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:39
Regular
You can change your user name once every 30 days, your feedback profile isn't affected(sp).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.