GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
HAHAHA!!! You lost.

And not only do you lose, but you whinge and whine, saying you lost because England scored a goal that the Ref dis-allowed. The best thing I've heard so far on this subject reads as follows:

-

Josh (Spacktard ref. Portugal = cocky tw*ts): You realise how immature your msn name is?

Mark (haha you smelly English pikeys!): what about yours? LOL

Josh: Mine's true

Josh: did you even see the game

Mark: no

Josh: Then you cant say stuff about my name

Josh: how do you know the ref didn't go shooting everyone with a machine gun?

Josh: hmm?

Mark: i bet u didn't watch the Wales v Russia qualifying match

Josh: I did....

Josh: Russia ro>
Mark: apparently its ok for commie bast*rd Russian c*nts to be higher than a kite in a sporting event

Josh: you lost...so...

Josh: haha you smelly welsh pikeys!!!

Josh: *smells boosh*

Josh: tastey.

Mark: a ref's decision and being on drugs are two completely different matters

Mark: being on drugs = cheating; not liking a ref's decision = being a nob

Josh: the ref was biast

Josh: even the commentators said it

Josh- I bo: the home team scared him

-

"The home team scared him". The home team scared the Ref?! I think not, you England football team worshipping window lickers. I seriously doubt that the entire Portugese football team gangraped the Ref into dis-allowing that goal; or held a gun to his head; or tied him up, hung him over a swimming pool full of ravenous piranhas and gradually lowered him closer and closer to the pool until he gave in. Fact is, the Ref made a decision that the England team - and indeed the fans, who will undoubtedly give our United Kingdom a gloriously retarded reputation by rioting into the wee small hours of the morning - didn't like and so it's all comments like "The Ref was biased" or "The home team scared the Ref" or "Ouch! We lost a game that we'd actually won".

Now when Wales lost their qualifying match against Russia a few months back and later on a drugs test carried out on one of Russia's players came back positive, and I brought this up in conversation with England supporters not long after the game... I heard comments like "Oh, Wales just made that up 'cos they lost" or "That drugs test was never proven to be correct" and other such verbal diarrhea. You avid football fans really, really, REALLY make me laugh. In fact, you don't realise just on how large a scale you make me collapse in hysterics. If it happens to another team, then you couldn't care less and you dismiss something like a DRUGS TEST COMING BACK POSITIVE as being made up or whatever. But if the Ref - ooooh and I'm just using this as an example - DIS-ALLOWS A GOAL THAT YOUR TEAM SCORED, then he's wrong and the goal shouldn't have been dis-allowed and that the opposing team had threatened to unleash a flesh eating virus upon him if he didn't dis-allow it! Pffft.

So to summarise:

A Ref dis-allowing a goal can happen in a football game. If he deems it necessary, then it probably was and you should stop moaning. We all knew England weren't going to win EURO 2004 anyway. Frankly, I couldn't care less whether or not Wales or England or fecking Costa Rica win EURO 2004 (though obviously Costa Rica even qualifying for it would be a bit of an eye raiser), but seriously, don't moan if your team loses and claim the Portugese Mafia bribed the Ref, ok?

Rant over.
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Apparently the ref asked for a lesser pay-off than the cost of England's hooliganism to the police...
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:10
Regular
England didn't play well but they certainly defended well. Did you even see the goals?

The second goal they messed up a little, but the first goal was f--kin rocket, no way in hell was that gonna be stopped.

They didn't play well but they showed enough character to win the match.
Sat 26/06/04 at 18:56
Regular
Right - now here's a comment from an Englishman. Yep. I'm English. Born in Wiltshire and lived in Devon more than half my life I'll have you know.

England Lost.

They lost because they were crap.

If they had defended better, Portugal wouldn't have scored 2 goals.

If they had attacked better, England would have scored more goals and therefore the disallowed goal is irrelavant.

Sure, maybe it was an unfair decision by the ref, but it was a referee's decision and that's all that matters. And if that one moment in time had differed, who's to say that England would still have won? The continuity of the Space Time Continuum would have changed and events would have played out different.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:59
Regular
You know.. one thing good about the game going into ET last night:
PROBABLY NOBODY BOTHERED TO WATCH BIG BROTHER LAST NIGHT!
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:41
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Stage 3: Denial

No stages, no denial - we won. Simple as that.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:41
Regular
Oh please let this thread die.. i'm tired of this.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:36
Regular
I love the way all these kind of posts are by Welsh and Scottish people.

Maybe someday you guys will know the feeling and anticipation of having your national football team in a large tournament....actually probably not.
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stage 3: Denial
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> ENGLAND. LOST.

Nah, we won.
Fri 25/06/04 at 02:06
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Silent Scope wrote:
>
> Yea cos we played crap we have to come up with excuses...
> ----------------
>
> It's called finding comfort in defeat. What kind of supporters would
> we be if we all held or hands up and said England are crap?
>
> We're not Welsh/Scottish y'know ;)

Heh quite true .. as they say the Truth hurts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.