GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live up a little bit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Hello another great post from me,

You aint seen me in a while which you might find out later why in the post.

I go mostly to a different message board now, becoase i was simply fed up with the way you treated poeple. You lot are never cheerful and never motivate anyone. I know some pople who have come off here and gone to other places and they have all said the same thing.

Now i know SR want to promote this place, To be honest i wouldnt bother, This place i kinda of a horrible place to be.

No before you post stupid comments and everything i want you to have a little think and relise what you are doing, Think before your post, I was going to post this a WHILE back but i simply couldnt see the point becoase you make decent topics into the worst topics.

Now in a Sonic's theme From Sonic adventure 1 or 2 it says "When i don't show off don't critisise" So remember that please.

Sorry if i sound a bit horrible im not, im just for the best intrests of Special reserve.

Thanks very much for your time
Buck1
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Hello another great post from me,

You aint seen me in a while which you might find out later why in the post.

I go mostly to a different message board now, becoase i was simply fed up with the way you treated poeple. You lot are never cheerful and never motivate anyone. I know some pople who have come off here and gone to other places and they have all said the same thing.

Now i know SR want to promote this place, To be honest i wouldnt bother, This place i kinda of a horrible place to be.

No before you post stupid comments and everything i want you to have a little think and relise what you are doing, Think before your post, I was going to post this a WHILE back but i simply couldnt see the point becoase you make decent topics into the worst topics.

Now in a Sonic's theme From Sonic adventure 1 or 2 it says "When i don't show off don't critisise" So remember that please.

Sorry if i sound a bit horrible im not, im just for the best intrests of Special reserve.

Thanks very much for your time
Buck1
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Well reading that was a waste of my valuable time.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Well reading that was a waste of my valuable time.

That is what im trying to talk about.

Try to understand my point of veiw!
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Selected"
we've made our reputation and we stand by it - we're proper hard boys us.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
ha
ahahah
ahhahahaha

Buck, you come up with a load of crap sometimes.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:40
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
mikelar wrote:
> we've made our reputation and we stand by it - we're proper hard boys
> us.

You're not anything.

You're not hard at all becoase when you think about it, You're just idiots on a message board you directly toy with someones mind, someone can just leave and they will either remember you for what you are which is complete A$$holes or reemember you as a nice person, There are some nice pople here. But you raid them otu with your n00b attitude.

After this session i might never go on here ever again. Reason = You're exactly the same as you were.......
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Selected"
you clearly can't handle how hard we all are.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Buck1 wrote:
> After this session i might never go on here ever again. Reason =
> You're exactly the same as you were.......

And won't we all miss you so much?
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
*spams*
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Selected"
stop SPAMMING you freaking n00b - I'LL KILL YOU.

told you we were hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.