GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live up a little bit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Hello another great post from me,

You aint seen me in a while which you might find out later why in the post.

I go mostly to a different message board now, becoase i was simply fed up with the way you treated poeple. You lot are never cheerful and never motivate anyone. I know some pople who have come off here and gone to other places and they have all said the same thing.

Now i know SR want to promote this place, To be honest i wouldnt bother, This place i kinda of a horrible place to be.

No before you post stupid comments and everything i want you to have a little think and relise what you are doing, Think before your post, I was going to post this a WHILE back but i simply couldnt see the point becoase you make decent topics into the worst topics.

Now in a Sonic's theme From Sonic adventure 1 or 2 it says "When i don't show off don't critisise" So remember that please.

Sorry if i sound a bit horrible im not, im just for the best intrests of Special reserve.

Thanks very much for your time
Buck1
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
so, will you be doing a welcome back post every time you leave buck?
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
mikelar wrote:
> we've made our reputation and we stand by it - we're proper hard boys
> us.

Ahahahahahaha!!

Buck, though, you were joking before right. Surely trying to persuade us that you're not an idiot by posting a message that was ridden with grammatical and spelling errors, that also read like it was written by a crayola-toting five year old is yet more proof of the attitude you get around here.

Anyway, I've never seen anyone post anything remotely attacking at you before now. Meh...maybe its just me...
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm quite worried about whether you're real or not. I mean, I know practically everything you say is lies, and is completely fake.
But it makes me a little uneasy inside knowing that you might actually be really like this.
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:02
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Grandprix wrote:
> Buck1 wrote:
> Now in a Sonic's theme From Sonic adventure 1 or 2 it says "When
> i don't show off don't critisise"
>
> Yeah, it was Sonic's theme 'It Doesn't Matter' on Sonic Adventure 1
> and 2. They were essentially the same song but the second one was
> jazzed up slightly.
>
> Now that no point to it whatsoever. :D

Yes a very good song

I listen to it everyday before i sleep (both versions)
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:03
Regular
If you didn't post such utter tripe then you wouldn't get a hostile reaction.

Simple.
Thu 24/06/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Buck1 wrote:
> Now in a Sonic's theme From Sonic adventure 1 or 2 it says "When i don't > show off don't critisise"

Yeah, it was Sonic's theme 'It Doesn't Matter' on Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. They were essentially the same song but the second one was jazzed up slightly.

Now that no point to it whatsoever. :D
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Only the weak complain.
This makes Buck1 weak.

Through forcing the weak to leave, we will eventually reach a state of strong, superhuman perfection.

That's how I look at it anyway.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I like it here. Or i would just leave and never come back, because i have a free will......

Go home weiner.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Selected"
stop SPAMMING you freaking n00b - I'LL KILL YOU.

told you we were hard.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
*spams*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.