GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name that track, please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/06/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Heard it on the radio this morning: it's got what sounds like a piano as the main instrument being playing "springy" chords with chord changes you wouldn't expect and lyrics like "Where's your love?" as a sort-of chorus part way through and he sings something like "Shamone!" or whatever it is the Michael Jackson characters says on Bo Selecta!

*and ... breathe*

That's all you're getting because I was concentrating too much on keeping up with the VW Golf who'd just cut me up - those things can bloody move!

*realises he sounds like a boy racer*

Erm, I was just going to point out the error of his ways ...
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:25
"Retarded List"
It's probably "Laura" by the Scissor Sisters
Sat 26/06/04 at 00:27
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> 'fraid not :^( ... just an automatic gearbox, power steering and a
> polished board to get me out of my power-chair and into the car
> seat.
>

You know what you should get fitted....
A bust of some famous dude's head which lifts up to reveal a red button...When pressed the book case spins around to reveal a chute which takes you down to the Timmarghmobile and places you into your seat. (The button also activates the Thunderbirds theme to play aloud)
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Or just keep a young ...

I'll stop there.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:49
Regular
If there was only some way to bottle young boy's breath to keep in a canister under your jacket...
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Didn't work for me - I've got 6 points on my license!

I got breathalyzed three weeks ago, too - came up clean, of course.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Timmargh wrote:
> I was not aware of that, Creepy-boy - thanks.
>
> When I first heard it I was doing approximately (censored) miles per
> hour along a dual-carriage way.

Heh, reminds me of a thing they had on top gear, there were 4 people with disabilties who had wheelchairs, they all were caught speeding by the police, but they were all let off when the policeman saw they were disabled.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Creepy wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> I bought their album. With money.
>
> Ditto. Scissor sistors Ro> >
>
> Shamone Shamone ohhhhhh etc.
>
>
> Did you know its actually "come on" :^)

It's actually "Simone" I believe.
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Track is defo Laura - Scissor Sisters
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bummer.

Not you - the situation.
Fri 25/06/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Twenty quid."
'fraid not :^( ... just an automatic gearbox, power steering and a polished board to get me out of my power-chair and into the car seat.

I am looking into getting a swivel seat fitted ([URL]http://www.mobilityconversions.com/ELAP_1.jpg[/URL]) though so I can fork out another £2000 and get another hoist ( [URL]http://www.liko.se/web/frameset.asp?topnumber=2&marketid=133&menuid=1641&prod=true[/URL] ) fitted in the garage. That'd make 3 hoists, each costing £2000 to buy and £98 a year (each) to have serviced. :^(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.