GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new smaller consoles!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/06/00 at 12:23
Regular
I know everyone has heard by now that Sony are bringing out a new smaller version of the Playstation. Approx a 3rd the size. Well did people know that Nintendo are following suit and bringing out a cut down sized N64. Well if ya didn't, ya do now. It's gonna be very pokemon related, with a big pic of Pikachu on the front, and use some of his anatomy as the power buttons and stuff.

Well anyway, i was wondering what people thought to these new light sized consoles. Do we really need them? Are they hip and groovy? And will Nintendo bringing out a Pokemon N64 boost their sales 10 fold due to the masses of pokemon fans out there?

Cooky
Thu 15/06/00 at 19:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The new N64 is indeed designed with a big Pokemon on the front (yuck!). But it is not smaller than the original, and is basically a limited edition N64...
For more details go to:
http://www.totalvideogames.com/cgi-bin/fulltext.pl?news.100.06.13.1.43.50,NIN
(all one link!)
Thu 15/06/00 at 15:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
are you talking about the GB Advance?? this is the new Nintendo creation, and is much more advanced than the Sony, whatever, I am not saying this because I lots of Nintendos, but because of hundreds of reviews, and Nintendo has alot more experience.
Thu 15/06/00 at 12:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I know everyone has heard by now that Sony are bringing out a new smaller version of the Playstation. Approx a 3rd the size. Well did people know that Nintendo are following suit and bringing out a cut down sized N64. Well if ya didn't, ya do now. It's gonna be very pokemon related, with a big pic of Pikachu on the front, and use some of his anatomy as the power buttons and stuff.

Well anyway, i was wondering what people thought to these new light sized consoles. Do we really need them? Are they hip and groovy? And will Nintendo bringing out a Pokemon N64 boost their sales 10 fold due to the masses of pokemon fans out there?

Cooky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.