GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy is back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Taken from: http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/
tve_main/1,1002,271|88317|1|,00.html

'Family Guy' Returns Next Summer to FOX
(Thursday, May 20 10:30 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - In its three seasons on FOX, the animated comedy "Family Guy" danced around the network's schedules like a ballerina on methamphetamines. The show occupied three different Tuesday time slots, three periods on Thursday, two half-hours on Wednesday and one niche on Sundays. Either the show was incapable of finding an audience because it kept switching times, or it kept switching times because it couldn't find an audience. Either way, except for a dedicated, but miniscule following, nobody was watching "Family Guy."
After a popular DVD release and a successful late night run on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" block, FOX thinks "Family Guy" is ready for primetime again. Seth MacFarlane's dysfunctional animated family will return to FOX's schedules in the summer of 2005 with all new episodes.

"When I first joined the network my first order of business was ordering more episodes of 'Family Guy,'" says FOX Entertainment President Gail Berman. "I believe this show was way ahead of its time. It's now a huge DVD hit and we believe that 'Family Guy' has a ready-made fan base eager for its return."

"Family Guy" will return next summer with all of its vocal talent intact. MacFarlane will return as the voices of lumpy everyman Peter Griffin, homicidal baby Stewie and family dog Brian. Alex Bornstein returns as long-suffering wife Lois Griffin and Mila Kunis and Seth Green will be back as children Meg and Chris Griffin.
FOX's return to Quahog, Rhode Island is only part of the network's MacFarlane renaissance. His new animated series, "American Dad," launches as part of FOX's January 2005 schedule, following "Arrested Development" on Sunday nights at 9:30.

"American Dad" will get a high profile preview following a special episode of "The Simpsons," which will take the coveted post-Super Bowl slot on Sunday, Feb. 6.

MacFarlane lends his vocal talents to the new series as well, voicing Stan Smith, a CIA agent constantly on the lookout for terrorist activities. The Smith family also includes Roger (also MacFarlane) a space alien from Area 51 and Klaus (Dee Bradley Baker), a German speaking goldfish.
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:18
Regular
I'd be pleased for Futurama to make a return, but I'm happy that Family Guy has been reissued - the better programme in my opinion.
Fri 25/06/04 at 00:09
"cheerios"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Bring back Futurama!

Yeh they really should...they ended quite poorly in my opinion. Had much more potential.
Thu 24/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
Bring back Futurama!

Oh and bring back Conan O'brien and all the old writers back to The Simpsons and make it good again.
Thu 24/06/04 at 21:03
"Hi"
WOW!!! I love Family Guy!!!
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:31
Regular
"8==="
Excellent.
Thu 24/06/04 at 18:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
huzzah for peter, the family guy.

BRILLIANT!

2005 is too far though...
Thu 24/06/04 at 18:19
Regular
Bring back Futurama!
Thu 24/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
Yeah, bring back Futurama!
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bring back Futurama, dummies!
Thu 24/06/04 at 11:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Family Guy, my favourite show is coming back.

I knew it already but it's great news. I'm still considering about selling all my DVDs to get the ones with extras, which by the way was a stab in the back from Fox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.