GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameboy Advanced"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/04/01 at 23:07
Regular
After selling a shed load of Gameboys whether it be the original,with the black and white screen or the popular colour version,Nintendo wanted an even bigger bite of the cherry.Thus (Drum Roll) comes the Gameboy advanced with its super processing power for a handheld device,a host of great games,and off course it has MARIO!(the crowd goes wild).

So what is diferent in this handheld machine,why dont I just stick with the original,hello...welcome to the revolution of gaming and it is all thanks to the beauty of one word...Nintendo.This little beauty boasts 32 bit of processing power(WOW),3D games and off course I have to mention the fat plumber, MARIO.Soon to be released here in the UK(June 22),Nintendo are most certainly onto a winner here,After all the gameboy is the most successful handheld/console device ever,yes for all you sony lovers,it has sold even more than your beloved playstation.The name Gameboy has been littered through houses thanks to the revolutionary game ...Tetris,but now the words,Mario Kart Advanced will be whispered in school corridors.

Yes the classic racer is set to come back on the gameboy advanced, and boy does it look good.What the critics are calling "icing on a grand cake",this game set in the world of mario,you can race as your favourite characters like Yoshi and princess,and all of this in your hands.

Other games that are comming thanks to the power of the gameboy advanced are F-Zero,nintendos answer to wipeout,this futuristic racer set on rough tracks and dirty opponents,this is a classic handheld title that will sell by the ship load come launch.Nintendo have the racing games in the bag but what about the classic adventure games,well here comes mario to the rescue with his side scrolling adventure where you play mario and have the tough challange of beating the badddies trying to get to the end of the level.Other games like Kuru Kuru Kururin,GT Racing and Mr driller promise even more fun with your new found friend.

What is the future of the Gameboy advanced...well it is certainly bright with developers finall y getting to grips with this bit of kit,surly some amazing games are gonna come its way.We have already heard of a host of stunning titles that are in the making such as StreetFighter 2,Tony hawks 2,Final Fight,and thanks to Sega's new business style,we will now see our spiked hero.Sonic hitting the gameboy advance screen in the comming months after launch.So save up your pennies now because this little gadget is something you dont want to miss out on.A revolution in the making.Nintendo will forever dominant the handheld market,Game set and match...Gameboy Advanced
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:07
After selling a shed load of Gameboys whether it be the original,with the black and white screen or the popular colour version,Nintendo wanted an even bigger bite of the cherry.Thus (Drum Roll) comes the Gameboy advanced with its super processing power for a handheld device,a host of great games,and off course it has MARIO!(the crowd goes wild).

So what is diferent in this handheld machine,why dont I just stick with the original,hello...welcome to the revolution of gaming and it is all thanks to the beauty of one word...Nintendo.This little beauty boasts 32 bit of processing power(WOW),3D games and off course I have to mention the fat plumber, MARIO.Soon to be released here in the UK(June 22),Nintendo are most certainly onto a winner here,After all the gameboy is the most successful handheld/console device ever,yes for all you sony lovers,it has sold even more than your beloved playstation.The name Gameboy has been littered through houses thanks to the revolutionary game ...Tetris,but now the words,Mario Kart Advanced will be whispered in school corridors.

Yes the classic racer is set to come back on the gameboy advanced, and boy does it look good.What the critics are calling "icing on a grand cake",this game set in the world of mario,you can race as your favourite characters like Yoshi and princess,and all of this in your hands.

Other games that are comming thanks to the power of the gameboy advanced are F-Zero,nintendos answer to wipeout,this futuristic racer set on rough tracks and dirty opponents,this is a classic handheld title that will sell by the ship load come launch.Nintendo have the racing games in the bag but what about the classic adventure games,well here comes mario to the rescue with his side scrolling adventure where you play mario and have the tough challange of beating the badddies trying to get to the end of the level.Other games like Kuru Kuru Kururin,GT Racing and Mr driller promise even more fun with your new found friend.

What is the future of the Gameboy advanced...well it is certainly bright with developers finall y getting to grips with this bit of kit,surly some amazing games are gonna come its way.We have already heard of a host of stunning titles that are in the making such as StreetFighter 2,Tony hawks 2,Final Fight,and thanks to Sega's new business style,we will now see our spiked hero.Sonic hitting the gameboy advance screen in the comming months after launch.So save up your pennies now because this little gadget is something you dont want to miss out on.A revolution in the making.Nintendo will forever dominant the handheld market,Game set and match...Gameboy Advanced
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:10
Regular
if u gonna post somthin that long at least get the name right
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:17
Hey some people call it that,just cause i ended it with a D dont comment,but for all you hater s out ther GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:19
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
my friend says advancded and it really get onmy nerve!

GAMEBOY ADVANCE!!!
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:22
Check out the forum for it and it is littered with advanced,even myamoto has said advanced(interview on web site)
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:24
Regular
The name of the console is Advance. It says Advance on the casing and it says advance on the box.
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Only people who own one can say ADVANCED,

so nah nah, 'GAMEBOY ADVANCED!'

HA

Mon 23/04/01 at 23:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
the name hurts my eyes...
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:34
Same here ER-NO,i have got one,it is the best thing ever,i have just got it about a week ago and i have fallen in love
Mon 23/04/01 at 23:42
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Miyamoto says: Advance.
I think the translator to that interview is to blame for that Wilma.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.