GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bouncer Release Date"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/04/01 at 22:59
Regular
Does anybody know when The Bouncer is coming out over here? I've tried to look for it on sites but have found know luck.
Mon 23/04/01 at 22:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Does anybody know when The Bouncer is coming out over here? I've tried to look for it on sites but have found know luck.
Tue 24/04/01 at 10:48
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Special reserve have the release date TBA. So who knows when we'll get it!
Tue 24/04/01 at 12:22
Regular
I hope it is out soon, because I chose the Bouncer as a gameaday prize a few months ago. I may have to ask to change it if the Bouncer is cancelled or something. (That is if you are allowed to change it). Anyway, I still hold out hope that the Bouncer will be released fairly soon.
Tue 24/04/01 at 16:00
Regular
"accidental superher"
haven't you seen any reviews about it?? it's meant to be really bad....nice looking but no fun to play. bad camera angles...whole game can be completed with each character in a few hours...easy fights...well you read about it yourself
Tue 24/04/01 at 18:37
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Thats just one person's opinion. If you see tv screenshots you'll regret disliking the bouncer
Tue 24/04/01 at 18:56
Regular
beanz wrote:
> haven't you seen any reviews about it?? it's meant to be really
> bad....nice looking but no fun to play. bad camera angles...whole
> game can be completed with each character in a few hours...easy
> fights...well you read about it yourself

khazar wrote:
> Thats just one person's opinion. If you see tv screenshots you'll
> regret disliking the bouncer.

To beanz: Yes I`ve seen the reviews, and though it may not have been brilliant, it is still good, and extremely good to look at. It received a better score than most PS2 games released so far (with the obvious exceptions of SSX TimeSplitters etc.. [all the good ones]). I have also looked at many movies at IGN, examining both in game action and sequences. Both look very good. Whilst it may not have fighting like Tekken, it is only a scrolling beat `em up, so its never going to be that great in terms of move variety. Streets of Rage was great fun, so I expect this will be two. Besides, that`s the advantage of gameaday, if you don`t like it, then at least you haven`t wasted £40.

To khazar: I agree, and though er-no would dislike your use of screenshots to defend the game, any sane person would have to admit it looks fantastic.

Tue 24/04/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
I thought it would be out this month but its now more likely to be June - Im still deciding whether or not I should get it??
Tue 24/04/01 at 19:37
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Why would you even have to think about it. If you have a ps2 you must get it
Tue 24/04/01 at 19:43
Regular
Where did you find that out? I mean about June release.

I am hoping my next issue of PSM2 will have a release date.
Tue 24/04/01 at 19:44
Regular
If you are thinking about getting it I recommend you go to ign and look at some movies. They`ll show you why it is such an exciting prospect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.