GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Suffering"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Suffering'.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Just picked this up off Ebay with Starsky and Hutch(which was just an added bonus)(kinda?!) for £8 delivered. Ive played Starsky befor so that does not matter but The Suffering well ive only played a little bit of it and i think its really good. It sets a very good atmosphere although i think i messed the first level up by killing the police guy who was with me. Wasnt my fault tho i kinda shut a doot on him and he thought he'd start shooting me?! Does anyone know if i was ment to keep him alvie because i cant get past this double door thing with a button in a seperate room?
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
hmm not really only thing similar is its set in dark places, you can play 1st and 3rd person. If you find a cheap copy its well worth a go.
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:08
Regular
Yes, to someone stupid.

Anyway, I've never played the suffering although I imagine it to be similiar to Manhunt?
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Well i never said it was any good just that i had both games for £8. Could Get the £8 back just selling Starsky and Hutch to someone.
Mon 21/02/05 at 19:46
Regular
Starsky and Hutch is crap. Played it at work experience.
Work Experience = Fun.
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Just picked this up off Ebay with Starsky and Hutch(which was just an added bonus)(kinda?!) for £8 delivered. Ive played Starsky befor so that does not matter but The Suffering well ive only played a little bit of it and i think its really good. It sets a very good atmosphere although i think i messed the first level up by killing the police guy who was with me. Wasnt my fault tho i kinda shut a doot on him and he thought he'd start shooting me?! Does anyone know if i was ment to keep him alvie because i cant get past this double door thing with a button in a seperate room?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.